Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 867

Thread: RBG Has Died

  1. #841
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Potayto Potahto
    Potato Cauliflower.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,099
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you think she would have been fine with Democrats replacing conservative Scalia with a Liberal Justice if the Liberals were already the majority of the court?
    I don't know, probably not. But that was not the point I was making. I was just saying that THAT QUOTE does not necessarily make her a hypocrite, though she probably is one for something else she has said.

    It's not some deeply held belief I have about her or political parties or anything else. It is simply that.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't know, probably not. But that was not the point I was making. I was just saying that THAT QUOTE does not necessarily make her a hypocrite, though she probably is one for something else she has said.

    It's not some deeply held belief I have about her or political parties or anything else. It is simply that.
    I never said it was. But she is still a hypocrite and the fact you acknowledge that wasn't her meaning tells me you agree with my interpretation of her words, you are trying to pull a special and defend her on a technicality.

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,099
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I never said it was. But she is still a hypocrite and the fact you acknowledge that wasn't her meaning tells me you agree with my interpretation of her words, you are trying to pull a special and defend her on a technicality.
    I didn't say that wasn't her meaning. She's a lawyer and a judge, I think she is probably very careful with her words. I just said that that quote doesn't make her a hypocrite.

    And I'm defending her while saying she probably is a hypocrite, just not because of that quote.

    It's not like my argument has gone all over the place nor is it a "technicality" it's a quote, it's what she said.

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,084
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I never said it was. But she is still a hypocrite and the fact you acknowledge that wasn't her meaning tells me you agree with my interpretation of her words, you are trying to pull a special and defend her on a technicality.
    And you're just being your typical whiney....er, I don't even know what to label you as anymore. You're just....****ing strange.

    The hills and conversations that you choose to stand on are so dumb. I honestly think that you just get off on running around in circles ad nauseum with the same people over the same accusations.

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't say that wasn't her meaning. She's a lawyer and a judge, I think she is probably very careful with her words. I just said that that quote doesn't make her a hypocrite.

    And I'm defending her while saying she probably is a hypocrite, just not because of that quote.

    It's not like my argument has gone all over the place nor is it a "technicality" it's a quote, it's what she said.
    I'll chalk this up to being a language pendant (as you called yourself in the other thread).

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,621
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And you're just being your typical whiney....er, I don't even know what to label you as anymore. You're just....****ing strange.

    The hills and conversations that you choose to stand on are so dumb. I honestly think that you just get off on running around in circles ad nauseum with the same people over the same accusations.
    I honestly think you stopped adding anything of substance to this forum awhile back and this is yet further proof.

  8. #848
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,377
    Just a hateful being with a deep lust for owning the libz and mindlessly parroting conservative talking points.

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Just a hateful being with a deep lust for owning the libz and mindlessly parroting conservative talking points.
    No, we've all just somehow convinced ourselves that we want different things.

    Trust me, I saw an 8 decade plus war go on over this between pakistan and india. Different characters, same formula.

    And let's be honest, we all seem to have a light weight lust for owning other posters, lol.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-28-2020 at 02:57 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #850
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,377
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, we've all just somehow convinced ourselves that we want different things.

    Trust me, I saw an 8 decade plus war go on over this between pakistan and india. Different characters, same formula.

    And let's be honest, we all seem to have a light weight lust for owning other posters, lol.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't trust a thing you say....but okay.

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't say that wasn't her meaning. She's a lawyer and a judge, I think she is probably very careful with her words. I just said that that quote doesn't make her a hypocrite.

    And I'm defending her while saying she probably is a hypocrite, just not because of that quote.

    It's not like my argument has gone all over the place nor is it a "technicality" it's a quote, it's what she said.
    Just admit you were wrong and move on, JFC.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  12. #852
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,097
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I honestly think you stopped adding anything of substance to this forum awhile back and this is yet further proof.
    We’re watching a mental breakdown in real time. Maybe he’ll Parscale himself.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  13. #853
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,099
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'll chalk this up to being a language pendant (as you called yourself in the other thread).
    Okay. It was about her language.

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Just admit you were wrong and move on, JFC.
    I wasn't wrong. You just disagree.

  15. #855
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,728
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    both sides do it.

    Joe Biden campaign had these stickers, that seemed to be awfully quick after the news about Trump's taxes.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •