Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Potayto Potahto
    Potato Cauliflower.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you think she would have been fine with Democrats replacing conservative Scalia with a Liberal Justice if the Liberals were already the majority of the court?
    I don't know, probably not. But that was not the point I was making. I was just saying that THAT QUOTE does not necessarily make her a hypocrite, though she probably is one for something else she has said.

It's not some deeply held belief I have about her or political parties or anything else. It is simply that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't know, probably not. But that was not the point I was making. I was just saying that THAT QUOTE does not necessarily make her a hypocrite, though she probably is one for something else she has said.

It's not some deeply held belief I have about her or political parties or anything else. It is simply that.
    I never said it was. But she is still a hypocrite and the fact you acknowledge that wasn't her meaning tells me you agree with my interpretation of her words, you are trying to pull a special and defend her on a technicality.

I never said it was. But she is still a hypocrite and the fact you acknowledge that wasn't her meaning tells me you agree with my interpretation of her words, you are trying to pull a special and defend her on a technicality.
    I didn't say that wasn't her meaning. She's a lawyer and a judge, I think she is probably very careful with her words. I just said that that quote doesn't make her a hypocrite.

And I'm defending her while saying she probably is a hypocrite, just not because of that quote.

It's not like my argument has gone all over the place nor is it a "technicality" it's a quote, it's what she said.

And you're just being your typical whiney....er, I don't even know what to label you as anymore. You're just....****ing strange.

The hills and conversations that you choose to stand on are so dumb. I honestly think that you just get off on running around in circles ad nauseum with the same people over the same accusations.

I didn't say that wasn't her meaning. She's a lawyer and a judge, I think she is probably very careful with her words. I just said that that quote doesn't make her a hypocrite.

And I'm defending her while saying she probably is a hypocrite, just not because of that quote.

It's not like my argument has gone all over the place nor is it a "technicality" it's a quote, it's what she said.
    I'll chalk this up to being a language pendant (as you called yourself in the other thread).

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And you're just being your typical whiney....er, I don't even know what to label you as anymore. You're just....****ing strange.

The hills and conversations that you choose to stand on are so dumb. I honestly think that you just get off on running around in circles ad nauseum with the same people over the same accusations.
    I honestly think you stopped adding anything of substance to this forum awhile back and this is yet further proof.

Just a hateful being with a deep lust for owning the libz and mindlessly parroting conservative talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Just a hateful being with a deep lust for owning the libz and mindlessly parroting conservative talking points.
    No, we've all just somehow convinced ourselves that we want different things.

Trust me, I saw an 8 decade plus war go on over this between pakistan and india. Different characters, same formula.

And let's be honest, we all seem to have a light weight lust for owning other posters, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-28-2020 at 02:57 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, we've all just somehow convinced ourselves that we want different things.

Trust me, I saw an 8 decade plus war go on over this between pakistan and india. Different characters, same formula.

And let's be honest, we all seem to have a light weight lust for owning other posters, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't trust a thing you say....but okay.

Just admit you were wrong and move on, JFC.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I honestly think you stopped adding anything of substance to this forum awhile back and this is yet further proof.
    We’re watching a mental breakdown in real time. Maybe he’ll Parscale himself.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I'll chalk this up to being a language pendant (as you called yourself in the other thread).
    Okay. It was about her language.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Just admit you were wrong and move on, JFC.
    I wasn't wrong. You just disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    both sides do it.

Joe Biden campaign had these stickers, that seemed to be awfully quick after the news about Trump's taxes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast