Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They know some of there constituents would not like it if they voted against a qualified controversy free candidate for political purposes. Itís a weak move. those who flopped should be called out
    *Gasp* ... you mean politicians did something shady for their own benefit? Well I never!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually you assumed because I'm calling out the Republicans for their hypocrisy here that means I don't think both sides are hypocritical:

But let's play this out (and have a repeat of last time), so you don't think their hypocrisy is an equal ranking. Which side do you think is worse? Or am I about to be hit with several pages of "I don't know how you'd judge that/their hypocritical in different ways/it's impossible to determine such a thing/etc." while insisting that even though you have no idea which is more hypocritical, you know for certain you don't think they're equally hypocritical...

Or you could just agree that what the Republicans are doing right now his hypocritical without trying to "both sides" it and make sure everyone knows that Democrats can also be hypocritical too.
    I absolutely agree the Republicans are hypocrites. Nice to see you on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I absolutely agree the Republicans are hypocrites. Nice to see you on both sides.
    Oh, I've always thought both sides have problems. I just don't point out how the other side is also bad whenever we're discussing something bad one side does.

Oh, I've always thought both sides have problems. I just don't point out how the other side is also bad whenever we're discussing something bad one side does.
    Yes you do. You always do. You actually did it today.

I've called you out on this many times and you actually conceded to doing it once regarding Kavanaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes you do. You always do. You actually did it today.

I've called you out on this many times and you actually conceded to doing it once regarding Kavanaugh.
    If the sum total of your examples are today (though I'd like to know when I did it today) and another time 2 years ago, saying I always do it is exaggeration at best and an outright fabrication at worst.

If the sum total of your examples are today (though I'd like to know when I did it today) and another time 2 years ago, saying I always do it is exaggeration at best and an outright fabrication at worst.
    Nah man. It's a pretty regular thing you do.

RBG Has Died

*Gasp* ... you mean politicians did something shady for their own benefit? Well I never!
    Yep everyone makes bad plays. Every team makes bad plays. They donít cancel each other out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-26-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nah man. It's a pretty regular thing you do.
    Hard to argue against that kind of evidence...

Hard to argue against that kind of evidence...
    He'll expand more when he gets back from his brother's place. He's getting him to spit down his throat.

Kinky, I know

So now you are applying absolutes to language.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yep everyone makes bad plays. Every team makes plays. They donít cancel each other out
    Hard to say ... certainly things have not been getting better overall under either side's leadership in the last 30 years.

RBG Has Died

Hard to say ... certainly things have not been getting better overall under either side's leadership in the last 30 years.
    No it isnít. Watch: I think Trump is a terrible Republican. I think Mitt Is a respectable one. I would never vote for Trump over Joe Biden. Mitt I probably would.

That wasnít hard. Itís hard if you feel the need to give everyone a purity test and then decide they are all equal when they fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-26-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I hope you are not living under the delusion that things were oh-just-hunky-dory years ago. They werenít, by any stretch. Tha battle lines may have changed names, but the divisions were just as stark and acrimonious, if not more so, what with civil rights, Vietnam, energy, etc.

So now you are applying absolutes to language.
    Definitely a reach on that response.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    He'll expand more when he gets back from his brother's place. He's getting him to spit down his throat.

Kinky, I know
    Whoa.

Kenny's a freak...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast