Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Para 1: Well that's your belief, but it's not supported by any evidence (but then again, when is it??)

The rest: :Yawn: Did I miss another "I Sluggo believe abortion should be legal but now let me tell you why it's the worst thing in history and everyone who believes in abortion (except me of course) are scum who are ruining the country"?
    So you don't belong in a reasonable approach to an important issue (but then again, when do you ever.)

Glad I could put you to sleep. You seem to make more sense that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Always a good idea to get the facts before commenting on something like the so-called Biden Rule.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...t-nominations/
    Stop trying to wafer that ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you don't belong in a reasonable approach to an important issue (but then again, when do you ever.)

Glad I could put you to sleep. You seem to make more sense that way.
    I went back and read what you wrote to see if there was this reasonable approach to an important issue of which you speak. There was not. The closest you came to an approach to anything was saying everyone who is pro-abortion or had one should be put to death.

And no doubt to you I must make more sense when asleep, because awake I'd use logic and that is truly incomprehensible to you. Like how you claim you want abortion to be legal and then with every waking breath talk about anyone who is pro-abortion is the problem.

I think the problem with this conversation was the wrong person fell asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea.

We need a more pro business government presence.
    First you have to find some anti-business government to convert.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You said Republicans blame all their losses on voter fraud and the media. I simply pointed out a Dem example.
    My apologies for replying to your own words.
    That had already been pointed out. *I* was pointing out that it is not just a problem on the Dem side. Thanks for the redundancy.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    First you have to find some anti-business government to convert.
    By pro business government presence I mean government needs to be involved much more, but not as a player, just as a mediator.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

By pro business government presence I mean government needs to be involved much more, but not as a player, just as a mediator.
    And my issue is that even when they are a mediator they are not doing it for the public, they are doing it for personal gain in power or money more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And my issue is that even when they are a mediator they are not doing it for the public, they are doing it for personal gain in power or money more often than not.
    Well yea, that's the entire issue I'm saying we need to avoid, if we could get a pro business govt presence it could help us a lot.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Revolutionary
    But
    Gangsta

Red
    Black
    Green

Really
    Bold
    Grandma
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Writing letters by wackos……that's the same as your "peaceful protests." Claiming BO wasn't a citizen……any business burned down over that???

How many cities had riots this year???? They were all dems.

Has there ever been violent protests over SC justices from the right like there was for Bork, Thomas, and Kava??? If so, I never saw it.

Any repubs screaming outside of dems homes, yelling at them in the streets and restaurants??? If so I've missed those.

Which party has caused cities the most $$$ this summer??? Get back to me on that one.

Voter suppression………show me. All anyone has to do is a few months before an election, call the local county election supervisor and ask "What do I have to do or need to vote in the November election?" Then when they tell you…just go do it. People too stupid to figure it out or too lazy to do it are quick to cry suppression. It only exists if you let it exist.

You're kidding right???
    Ok. So much for middle ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you dont.

Think about what people are mentioning in this thread, the manner in which democrats can even the score. Think about what effect this will have on the American system.

I know what's being said. Radicalism by the liberals in office and that post on this board.

Apologies. I started the thread and was the first to derail with political rants. Agree we should move that to the new appointee thread.

The NYT obit is a great read on her life: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/18/u...e=articleShare

Her approach to breaking gender barries is fantastic. Starting the fight by looking at cases where men were not given the same treatment as women in compensation or child care rights, knowing that male dominated benches will hear them. Killing the barriers not just by what women didn’t get, but what it means to be equal for both.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Really
    Bold
    Grandma
    lol

I got you...

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast