Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    They did it for federal judges not for Supreme Court nominees. Moscow Mitch was the one that ended the filibuster for SC nominees. So next time Democrats hold both houses and the White House and they stack the SC. I don't wanna hear republicans ***** and cry about anything.
    One situation I've heard that would be outstanding is if the Republicans hold the presidency, the senate and retake the House and Trump does exactly what the dems have been *****ing about doing and stacks the SC with several more conservative judges. That would be incredible poetic justice.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    One situation I've heard that would be outstanding is if the Republicans hold the presidency, the senate and retake the House and Trump does exactly what the dems have been *****ing about doing and stacks the SC with several more conservative judges. That would be incredible poetic justice.
    go for it. You guys are not winning back the house. You may end up keeping the senate/presidency but you are no winning back the house.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I love the, "hey, no more mr. nice guy if Trump nominates someone" bs. As if they haven't impeached the president and tried to block is last appointment with faux rape allegations.
    This **** is just the end of america, lol, goddam.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This **** is just the end of america, lol, goddam.

let the entire West coast secede,New York, Illinois and let the rest of America live under Trump's dictatorship. Trump is gonna do everything in his power to steal the election because if he loses, he will end up in jail. He is already an unindicted co-conspirator in the Cohen case. Trump is already planning on forcing the courts to block in mail in ballots that didn't arrive by Nov 3 knowing very well majority of them will be for Biden. Take away blue states. America will be a 3rd world country with Trump as it's leader.

let the entire West coast secede,New York, Illinois and let the rest of America live under Trump's dictatorship. Trump is gonna do everything in his power to steal the election because if he loses, he will end up in jail. He is already an unindicted co-conspirator in the Cohen case. Trump is already planning on forcing the courts to block in mail in ballots that didn't arrive by Nov 3 knowing very well majority of them will be for Biden. Take away blue states. America will be a 3rd world country with Trump as it's leader.
    The political division is just crazy. It's just so far beyond anything I'm used to and all signs point to it just getting worse.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Just like how democrats wouldn't lose another election after Obama. How'd that go? And Trump and the Republicans have higher black and latino approval than they did in 16' when they won the presidency so keep telling yourself that ******** propaganda line.
    And if the dems aren't safe, what does that make you?
    I don't cling to a political side like it's "good guys" vs "bad guys". Republicans and Democrats are monopolies tearing the country apart and I'd like to see it end in my lifetime. We have seen income inequality skyrocket over the last 40-50 years to the point that the millennial generation is expected to be the first generation in history that does worse than their parents (and it's not because we're not trying).

I understand trying to talk politics without the prism of "right vs left, us vs them" is baffling to you, but you're a sad fool if you think any of these politicians that you support (especially Trump) care about you in any way. They do not, it's all about power, and money, and greed, and Trump is the worst at it. American politics is nothing more than that.

They all need to be voted out, I've been saying that on this forum for a long time. And if you want to delude yourself into thinking an apocalypse isn't coming for the Republicans go right ahead, but you've been warned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...er-than-trump/

https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-polit...en-wide-margin

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-jumps-to-77
    Last edited by TylerSL; 09-21-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    A fool?
    You're the one who thinks Trump cares about you.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    You're the one who thinks Trump cares about you.
    He doesnt. He just be acting like that for some reason.

Probably just to add some spice to the forum...

Why would the majority of late ballots be for Biden? Can Biden voters not get their mail out on time or are the ballots fraudulent and therefore they must be for the Democrat? lol

He's been the leader for the last four years annnnnnnd still not a 3rd world country. lol

Although Minneapolis and Portland might disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    He's been the leader for the last four years annnnnnnd still not a 3rd world country. lol

Although Minneapolis and Portland might disagree.
    I dunno man, this Corona response been feeling Paki as ****...

Last edited by nastynice; 09-21-2020 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You finish Rage yet?
    No. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. Why?

He wants to read it after he finally finishes the Bernstein Bears

Quote Originally Posted by kenny powders View Post
    he wants to read it after he finally finishes the bernstein bears
    lol
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Because the Republicans did it first, of course they would. The Democrats already tried and were told that they couldn't because of an upcoming election. You can't spin it to justify it with a hypothetical. Republicans made the rule, now are breaking it. What they're saying is rules only apply to one side. And like I've said, Democrats are just as much to blame for throwing the 2016 election. This is what they deserve.

And you know what, I don't blame Republicans for wanting to cram this through and breaking their own rules. They know Trump is behind in the polls and they could even lose the Senate. You don't leave a chance at skewing the SC for a generation up to the chance. You have to do it. If he wasn't running for re-election, I wouldn't be surprised to see McConnell get this done, whether before or even worse during the lame duck session, and then immediately retire. If you've read anything about the man, stacking judges on the SC and fed benches has been his political career goal. If Trump was up in the polls, maybe they wouldn't do it now? I doubt it because there's always the chance you could lose the Senate.

And I don't know what the Democrats out is. Some are saying that if Collins, Murkowski and Romney vote no, and then Kelly wins in Arizona and is sworn in immediately after the election, they'll have the votes to at least hold it off during the lame duck session, IF, a nominee isn't voted in before the election. But if Collins loses her seat, but is still sitting during the lame duck session, why wouldn't she vote yes for the nominee? And of course, Trump could very well win the election anyways, making it all a mute point.

But that being said, how naive are some people to think this isn't going to do irreparable damage your country? It'll throw the entire governing structure into serious debate, with Democrats pledging revenge. This was already going to be a brutal last two months leading up to the election. But adding a Supreme Court fight? This will be worse than the Kavanagh nomination. It's worst case scenario for the country. The doomsdayers might get what they've been wishing for.
    The democrats were pledging revenge way before the death occurred. They were talking about changing the rules etc. The senate has been changing for at least 7-8 years now from both sides.

The Kavanaugh fight was what really made me angry against the left. What they did to that guy was insane and made me legit hate a lot of people on that side.

Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast