Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    What a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Schumer said something like that if this happened.

So yes their is a possibility that if McConnell allows it, that they will try to add another 2 liberal judges.
    I think this just woke all the timid liberals who were passively supporting Biden. Mitch tries to pull a stunt it will backfire on him. Romney, Murkowski need to stand up and fight by stating they will not support any nominee until the new election. But if Trump loses and Republicans still approve a nominee in December/January Biden has no choice but to stack the SC with 3-4 new liberal justices. Forgot all the past norms. Trump has eradicated that.

I wonder where Collins will be since she seems fond of playing good and bad cop at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What a shocker.
    In fact, I really, really hope they do it considering they tried to paint the last nominee as a gang rapist with the help of an obvious bs artist. I'd LOVE to see them squirm.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I think this just woke all the timid liberals who were passively supporting Biden. Mitch tries to pull a stunt it will backfire on him. Romney, Murkowski need to stand up and fight by stating they will not support any nominee until the new election. But if Trump loses and Republicans still approve a nominee in December/January Biden has no choice but to stack the SC with 3-4 new liberal justices. Forgot all the past norms. Trump has eradicated that.

I wonder where Collins will be since she seems fond of playing good and bad cop at the same time.
    Collins does not give a ****, if she lost, she will surely say **** to all and vote whoever in.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    In fact, I really, really hope they do it considering they tried to paint the last nominee as a gang rapist with the help of an obvious bs artist. I'd LOVE to see them squirm.
    Be honest: you hope they do it because you despise Liberals and anything that pwns them, you support.

Ted Cruz, please. Yes, I know he doesnít want the SCOTUS job. Itís just my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Mitch McConnel about the show the world how big a piece of **** he is
    He can pull up a seat right next to Harry Reid....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Ted Cruz, please. Yes, I know he doesnít want the SCOTUS job. Itís just my preference.
    Famously not a judge
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Be honest: you hope they do it because you despise Liberals and anything that pwns them, you support.
    Yea, that's what I just said, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I took a glance at Trump's potential appointee list.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    BTW If you thought the **** Mitch pulled against Obama was bad, just watch these next 45 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't believe the Rs could get it done before the election, nor should they....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Famously not a judge
    Technically doesn't have to be. For competence, they probably should be. But we know competence is literally the last thing they will consider for this selection.

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    I don't believe the Rs could get it done before the election, nor should they....
    What or how could they be stopped? I don't see how a Justice isn't confirmed before the election.

Yes, fingerbang hates anything resembling character, ethics, or basic human decency. That's basically his MO on here.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Republicans will ram through a justice and use their fraudulent court to stop mail-in votes from being counted --> Trump "wins".
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

What or how could they be stopped? I don't see how a Justice isn't confirmed before the election.
    takes 4-6 weeks for a background check. senate judiciary hearings, senate debate. No SC will be approved before the election. After the election in the lame duck session very possible R's try to push in the nominee before January 20.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast