Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I could see some pretty heavy protests taking place if abortions become illegal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If abortion were to become illegal, Id vote democrat for the foreseeable future. At worse, I could see the court overturning Roe vs Wade and allowing individual states to make their own laws regarding abortion or in the very least, having congress make a law as how it should be. While I agree with the outcome of Roe vs Wade in that women can have abortions, in Roe vs Wade the Supreme Court is essentially making a law which is not its purpose. My hope is that a Supreme Court which heavily leans Republican will end this stupid abortion being overturned issue.
    Last edited by joeyc77; 09-19-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    See I dont see it like that, I see enough young white dudes out there from the proud babies to a lot of others that love him.

Some people love an authoritarian figure.

Though I think with women he has hurt them quite a bit. I think a lot of white women that gave him the benefit of the doubt in 2016 wont this time around.
    Well yeah there's always gonna be some. But if only Millenials voted in 2016, Clinton would have only lost a few states.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You live in the most free country in the world. Calling any President, Republican or Democrat, no matter how much you disagree with them a dictator is showing extreme ignorance.
    1. That first statement is pretty debatable.
    2. I said he ACTS like a dictator, and that he wants to be a dictator.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    1. That first statement is pretty debatable.
    2. I said he ACTS like a dictator, and that he wants to be a dictator.
    1. No.
    2. Youre still wrong.

1. No.
    2. Youre still wrong.
    Pretty ignorant

US is typically ranked 15-20th in terms of freedom in the world
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

You live in the most free country in the world. Calling any President, Republican or Democrat, no matter how much you disagree with them a dictator is showing extreme ignorance.
    Whos on your Mount Rushmore of free countries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Pretty ignorant

lol Rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Whos on your Mount Rushmore of free countries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, Id start with the United States, which is the only country in the world that constitutionally guarantees your right to free speech. After that, Ill throw Wakanda on there because #WakandaForever. 🙅🏿*♂️

Well, Id start with the United States, which is the only country in the world that constitutionally guarantees your right to free speech. After that, Ill throw Wakanda on there because #WakandaForever. 🙅🏿*♂️
    Sometimes, Id prefer how wakanda chose their leader though...

Well, Id start with the United States, which is the only country in the world that constitutionally guarantees your right to free speech. After that, Ill throw Wakanda on there because #WakandaForever. [emoji1553]*[emoji3603]
    lol, rankings.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Well, Id start with the United States, which is the only country in the world that constitutionally guarantees your right to free speech. After that, Ill throw Wakanda on there because #WakandaForever. [emoji1553]*[emoji3603]
    Depends what color in america..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Pretty ignorant

No way! Donnie is a good boi and America is #1!

1. No.
    2. Youre still wrong.
    We have Trump using the police to attack peaceful protesters, assaulting our institutions, our democracy, promoting bigotry, doing all he can to steal the election by any corrupt means, and you still want to say that stuff? lol

Don't even get me started on the Patriot Act

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Amy Coney Barrett is the current frontrunner.
    She said that when the court was composed as it was in 2013. The court in 2020 is not how it was in 2013. And it will very likely be more conservative in 2021. A conservative super majority will not be as afraid to make more controversial rulings. If John Roberts had felt it would be a 6-3 ruling, he would have ruled to overturn the ACA and many other issues that were controversial. He will now have that cover.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Depends what color in america..

What constitutional freedoms are you missing?

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast