Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yes

Itís time to play real dirty as well.
    Awesome.

At least both sides can agree to burn America.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So the main issue here is abortion becoming illegal, correct?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So the main issue here is abortion becoming illegal, correct?

Voting rights

Crazy gerrymandering

LGBTQ rights

Immigrant rights

But yes abortion is the biggest issue and we will be back to the days of illegal abortions being done in some secret back alley apartments.

Amy Coney Barrett is the current frontrunner.

At a 2013 event reflecting on the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, she described the decisionóin Notre Dame Magazine's paraphraseóas "creating through judicial fiat a framework of abortion on demand".[53][54] She also remarked that it was "very unlikely" the court would overturn the core of Roe v. Wade: "The fundamental element, that the woman has a right to choose abortion, will probably stand. The controversy right now is about funding. It's a question of whether abortions will be publicly or privately funded."[55][56]
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I could see some pretty heavy protests taking place if abortions become illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Amy Coney Barrett is the current frontrunner.
    Ah.

They're not making abortion illegal. Roe v. Wade has stood for 47 years but the democrats fly off the handle every time there's an election. It's a load of bs.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I could see some pretty heavy protests taking place if abortions become illegal.

protesting won't do ****. Trump will just send his army to clear everyone out. After all who is gonna stop Trump if he wins and has a 6-3 majority? He could lose Roberts on every issue and still have a 5-4 majority. The issue right now is stopping a confirmation before election. Because you know Trump is gonna sue to stop counting mail in votes that didn't arrive by Nov 3. Right now Roberts may be the one to block him but that would leave it at 4-4. If he gets a confirmation before Nov 3 SC will gift him the election like they did in 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They're not making abortion illegal. Roe v. Wade has stood for 47 years but the democrats fly off the handle every time there's an election. It's a load of bs.
    I agree. I canít see abortion ever becoming illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No. lol
    Yes. lol
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Not in blue states. But if Roe v. Wade is overturned, there will be a total ban on abortion in red states, particularly the south.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    It actually is. The Millennials are way more liberal than GenX and the boomers were when they were 18-25, and the next generation are way more liberal than the millennial in that same time frame. The country is changing... and you will only be able to hold on so long... in 30 years Obama-like policies will be the Conservative ones.
    Trump has damaged the GOP brand with the under 40 crowd for at least a generation. It's very precarious for them. That's why they need to ram through judges because as the years pass, their agenda becomes less and less popular with the broader public.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Until itís not.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Trump has damaged the GOP brand with the under 40 crowd for at least a generation. It's very precarious for them. That's why they need to ram through judges because as the years pass, their agenda becomes less and less popular with the broader public.
    See I donít see it like that, I see enough young white dudes out there from the proud babies to a lot of others that love him.

Some people love an authoritarian figure.

Though I think with women he has hurt them quite a bit. I think a lot of white women that gave him the benefit of the doubt in 2016 wonít this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yes. lol
    You live in the most free country in the world. Calling any President, Republican or Democrat, no matter how much you disagree with them a dictator is showing extreme ignorance.

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast