Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Brewers comes across as a guy who hasn’t succeeded or gotten much attention in life so he became a conservative because he believes the world is against him and now that Trump is president, he’s going to project his insecurities and relish in a winning side and doesn’t care what his side will say because he feels slighted by the left and will whatever it takes to make people feel the way the he feels he was ignored prior to a Trump presidency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    isn't it more about who controls the Senate?

is this reality or no?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Cool. Now use the same words back then from the dems on how there should be a vote etc

Both sides are hypocrites. Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You support the party of white nationalism. It’s disgusting.
    This, and similar posts like ‘Trump is a dictator’, ‘Trump is literally Hitler’, are what prevents actual civil discourse from happening on this forum. They’re overly dramatic and it’s a game I’m just tired of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This, and similar posts like ‘Trump is a dictator’, ‘Trump is literally Hitler’, are what prevents actual civil discourse from happening on this forum. They’re overly dramatic and it’s a game I’m just tired of playing.
    I agree. My sister has a similar line of discussion whenever we talk politics. People are obsessed with the pervasive all powerful evil of Trump. But he's been almost entirely ineffective as a president.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I agree. My sister has a similar line of discussion whenever we talk politics. People are obsessed with the pervasive all powerful evil of Trump. But he's been almost entirely ineffective as a president.
    Our sisters must be friends. lol

They are going to do it, they will get a SC pick and the court will be 6-3 in favor of the Republicans. Things like the Voting Rights Act and Roe v Wade will be abolished. By the way, if you think that means Republicans won't get abortions when they need it think again. They will gladly fly to New York or California and get the procedure where it's legal, something only rich people will be able to do. They don't care that they blocked Obama's apointee for 10 months, we will have a new Justice in six weeks. Regardless of what happens on November 3rd, this will be true.

Now this part is specifically for Republicans, if you don't think you're going to get punished for this, think again. We always really knew you guys would do this if given the opportunity, but this hypocrisy and flagrant disregard for constitutional obligations will define the party for a long time. This will lead to resentment like you have never seen and there will come a day, probably in your lifetime, that the Democrats hold both houses of Congress and the White House at the same time. Absolutely ANYTHING is on the table when that happens. A15 person Supreme Court, D.C./P.R. Statehood (More Democratic Senators/House members), gun legislation, progressive taxation, be ready for it all.

Here's the truth though, the right wing base will die out. The people who elected Trump, older white people, are a dying breed and that terrifies them. White people are going to become a lesser percentage of the population as we move further in the 21st century, and the boomers will continue to die. That is the one thing Republicans can't afford to happen, but it can't happen soon enough. Republicans won't be winning national elections in 20 years when the United States is majority minority and they know that, it's honestly why they want to restrict immigration so much. If they can keep the country "pure" (basically white), they can continue to win, it's just self preservation. Sadly for them people can still have kids, and with so many mixed kids today they can't stop the fact that white people alone won't be able to elect them in the future. Be ready for that day Republicans, because it's going to happen sooner than you think.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 09-19-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Trump sure acts like a dictator.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

All you do is play partisan games, just from the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    All you do is play partisan games, just from the other side.
    Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Trump sure acts like a dictator.
    No. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    They are going to do it, they will get a SC pick and the court will be 6-3 in favor of the Republicans. Things like the Voting Rights Act and Roe v Wade will be abolished. By the way, if you think that means Republicans won't get abortions when they need it think again. They will gladly fly to New York or California and get the procedure where it's legal, something only rich people will be able to do. They don't care that they blocked Obama's apointee for 10 months, we will have a new Justice in six weeks. Regardless of what happens on November 3rd, this will be true.

Now this part is specifically for Republicans, if you don't think you're going to get punished for this, think again. We always really knew you guys would do this if given the opportunity, but this hypocrisy and flagrant disregard for constitutional obligations will define the party for a long time. This will lead to resentment like you have never seen and there will come a day, probably in your lifetime, that the Democrats hold both houses of Congress and the White House at the same time. Absolutely ANYTHING is on the table when that happens. A15 person Supreme Court, D.C./P.R. Statehood (More Democratic Senators/House members), gun legislation, progressive taxation, be ready for it all.

Here's the truth though, the right wing base will die out. The people who elected Trump, older white people, are a dying breed and that terrifies them. White people are going to become a lesser percentage of the population as we move further in the 21st century, and the boomers will continue to die. That is the one thing Republicans can't afford to happen, but it can't happen soon enough. Republicans won't be winning national elections in 20 years when the United States is majority minority and they know that, it's honestly why they want to restrict immigration so much. If they can keep the country "pure" (basically white), they can continue to win, it's just self preservation. Sadly for them people can still have kids, and with so many mixed kids today they can't stop the fact that white people alone won't be able to elect them in the future. Be ready for that day Republicans, because it's going to happen sooner than you think.
    That's not how the SC works.

Is that right?
    Well that's not all you do; you also post your fair share of lame, half thought out insults (when you're not banned or trying to shape up your act to avoid getting banned again).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well that's not all you do; you also post your fair share of lame, half thought out insults (when you're not banned or trying to shape up your act to avoid getting banned again).
    Is that right? That’s crazy.

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast