Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Devastating

A true American hero
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

BTW If you thought the **** Mitch pulled against Obama was bad, just watch these next 45 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP

Sadly now all the work she was part of will be gone because Trump and McConell will add a new SCJ by next month, those two guys along with the gop extremist are giggling with glee at the fact that they can put somebody that will vote with them 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    BTW If you thought the **** Mitch pulled against Obama was bad, just watch these next 45 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They will have somebody pushed through by the end of October.

McConnel does not give a ****, he is salivating right now at the fact that he gets to push another judge through.

Itís up a handful of republicans that can say no and hold off, but aside from Romney it ainít going to happen.

I ****ing knew it
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Mitch McConnel about the show the world how big a piece of **** he is
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    They will have somebody pushed through by the end of October.

McConnel does not give a ****, he is salivating right now at the fact that he gets to push another judge through.

Itís up a handful of republicans that can say no and hold off, but aside from Romney it ainít going to happen.
    If Moscow Mith tries to push a SC judge with 47 days till election. Biden needs to come out and say if I win the election and Dems win the Senate I will pack the court with liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    If Moscow Mith tries to push a SC judge with 47 days till election. Biden needs to come out and say if I win the election and Dems win the Senate I will pack the court with liberals.
    Umm, he's not going to do that anyway?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

****'s really going to hit the fan now. If he nominates a woman I guess they'll use the racist angle rather than the sexual predator angle.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    ****'s really going to hit the fan now. If he nominates a woman I guess they'll use the racist angle rather than the sexual predator angle.
    Yeah, those dirty Democrats! I'm assuming you give zero ****s about McConnell appointing a SC Justice 45 days before an election when he refused to appoint one almost a year before an election for Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Republican rules say he not allowed to appoint anyone
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, those dirty Democrats! I'm assuming you give zero ****s about McConnell appointing a SC Justice 45 days before an election when he refused to appoint one almost a year before an election for Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Schumer said something like that if this happened.

So yes their is a possibility that if McConnell allows it, that they will try to add another 2 liberal judges.

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast