Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    We have Trump using the police to attack peaceful protesters, assaulting our institutions, our democracy, promoting bigotry, doing all he can to steal the election by any corrupt means, and you still want to say that stuff? lol

Don't even get me started on the Patriot Act
    None of this has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What constitutional freedoms are you missing?
    Whatís is your favorite constitutional freedom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

None of this has happened.
    lol
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Whatís is your favorite constitutional freedom?

About a year ago I bought a Heckler & Koch MP5. I would sooner sell my Jeep than that gun. Itís just too much fun to shoot. So, Iím quite fond of the 2nd amendment.

We have Trump using the police to attack peaceful protesters, assaulting our institutions, our democracy, promoting bigotry, doing all he can to steal the election by any corrupt means, and you still want to say that stuff? lol

Lol such a dumb post but not surprising

About a year ago I bought a Heckler & Koch MP5. I would sooner sell my Jeep than that gun. Itís just too much fun to shoot. So, Iím quite fond of the 2nd amendment.
    I like that I canít be forced to quarter soldiers in peace time . Let those ****ers sleep outside

I like that I canít be forced to quarter soldiers in peace time . Let those ****ers sleep outside

Thatís goddamn right!

Remember when your dad voted for trump and you came on this forum to vent about it?

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Remember when your dad voted for trump and you came on this forum to vent about it?
    Yes. My memory's just fine, thanks.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Yes. My memory's just fine, thanks.
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    They are going to do it, they will get a SC pick and the court will be 6-3 in favor of the Republicans. Things like the Voting Rights Act and Roe v Wade will be abolished. By the way, if you think that means Republicans won't get abortions when they need it think again. They will gladly fly to New York or California and get the procedure where it's legal, something only rich people will be able to do. They don't care that they blocked Obama's apointee for 10 months, we will have a new Justice in six weeks. Regardless of what happens on November 3rd, this will be true.

Now this part is specifically for Republicans, if you don't think you're going to get punished for this, think again. We always really knew you guys would do this if given the opportunity, but this hypocrisy and flagrant disregard for constitutional obligations will define the party for a long time. This will lead to resentment like you have never seen and there will come a day, probably in your lifetime, that the Democrats hold both houses of Congress and the White House at the same time. Absolutely ANYTHING is on the table when that happens. A15 person Supreme Court, D.C./P.R. Statehood (More Democratic Senators/House members), gun legislation, progressive taxation, be ready for it all.

Here's the truth though, the right wing base will die out. The people who elected Trump, older white people, are a dying breed and that terrifies them. White people are going to become a lesser percentage of the population as we move further in the 21st century, and the boomers will continue to die. That is the one thing Republicans can't afford to happen, but it can't happen soon enough. Republicans won't be winning national elections in 20 years when the United States is majority minority and they know that, it's honestly why they want to restrict immigration so much. If they can keep the country "pure" (basically white), they can continue to win, it's just self preservation. Sadly for them people can still have kids, and with so many mixed kids today they can't stop the fact that white people alone won't be able to elect them in the future. Be ready for that day Republicans, because it's going to happen sooner than you think.
    Wow. What a sad, pathetic and racist post.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    You know it's true, and we are now certainly coming for you. You should feel threatened.
    Another pathetic and racist post.

How old are you?

-JFK

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Or when he watched his dad do his taxes and came on this forum to vent about how unfair it was.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast