Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. I actually did a survey for this in High School for a class. I asked students to name as many members of The Beatles as they could and as many members of N’Sync. Wanna guess which band they knew more members of?
    Most of my co-workers, in and around their early 30s, can't name most or any of the members of The Beatles. A little part of me dies every time I reference a Beatles song and nobody catches it.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    facts aren't cared by those that live by feelings
    Now that’s a good one. Please recite (word for word) the so-called Biden Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Now that’s a good one. Please recite then the so-called Biden Rule.
    His handlers didn’t tell him what the Biden rule actually was, only to repeat the phrase “The Biden rule” whenever anyone brings up GOP hypocrisy regarding SC nominations...

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Yes or no

Can a President nominate a Supreme Court Justice candidate during an election year?

And I do not care what has happened in prior election years.
    Yes and always has without fail.
    You two are a real dynamic duo!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

facts aren't cared by those that live by feelings
    How long did it take you to turn your hero Ben Shapiro's words in to this unintelligible slop?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Who or what is N'Sync???

Is that the guy that married the Cardi B thing???
    Out of touch guy makes out of touch post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Most of my co-workers, in and around their early 30s, can't name most or any of the members of The Beatles. A little part of me dies every time I reference a Beatles song and nobody catches it.
    Getting my teeth cleaned yesterday when a Stevie Miller Band song started playing...after a Bob Segar and a Tom Petty song had finished. I commented to the hygienist that was 3 songs in a row by bands I had seen play live. She said she likes that kind of music....'from the 50's, right?' .........as if I didn't feel old enough
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

How about you shut your mouth and stop it’s flow? We’d all appreciate it.
    Oh you're called out on your lefty hatred and you turn to this....rofl

His handlers didn’t tell him what the Biden rule actually was, only to repeat the phrase “The Biden rule” whenever anyone brings up GOP hypocrisy regarding SC nominations...
    Cause it's in hopes the left will be educated on something someday.

The End.
    Very good. And it seems prophetic, doesn't it.

I actually did not know this until about a week ago. The Beatles channel on Sirius XM had a history of the Beatles on all day and I happened to hear this segment when I was driving around.

I was always a big Beatles fan. Still listen to them a few times a week. I was in the parking lot of Shea Stadium for the Beatles 2nd concert in the US. Couldn't hear anything, couldn't see anything. Have know idea as to why a bunch of us went there. Seemed like a good idea tat the time.

I've yet to see you post a single thing that could be considered "educated".

Oh you're called out on your lefty hatred and you turn to this....rofl
    lefty hatred?

Somebody come collect their brettbot, it's malfunctioning.

Says the guy who can't actually tell me what the Biden rule is.

No, he petitioned that a President shouldn’t nominate a SC Justice until after the election in an election year. Are the Republicans doing that, yes or no?
    That's exactly what happened in 2016. Of course this is not the same case this year but in your world the rules are made up on the fly so...

Water is also wet in my world. Much of our worlds are the same, for instance: you’re wrong in both.
    LOL...What you need to do to keep up to make sure your world doesn't pass like the vapor in the wind. Never change.

That is actually a classic formula of fascist education (aka propaganda). To parapharase: repeat a lie over and over again and pretty soon it becomes a fact.

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast