Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Or when he watched his dad do his taxes and came on this forum to vent about how unfair it was.
    It was actually kind of funny. He couldn't believe how screwed he got by the Trump tax bill, but he just brushed it off and went back to Fox News for the next set of talking points like a good little sheep.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It was actually kind of funny. He couldn't believe how screwed he got by the Trump tax bill, but he just brushed it off and went back to Fox News for the next set of talking points like a good little sheep.
    You're certainly a chip off the old block.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're certainly a chip off the old block.
    Now that's funny coming from you.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Wow. What a sad, pathetic and racist post.
    If you think telling the truth (saying the white population is in decline) is racist, then maybe you should consider going to a safe space to work through your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What constitutional freedoms are you missing?
    The guaranteed free speech brother.

Ever heard of something called patriot act?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wow. What a sad, pathetic and racist post.
    What's racist?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    lol, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    If you think telling the truth (saying the white population is in decline) is racist, then maybe you should consider going to a safe space to work through your problems.
    You know damn well know what you were doing and it wasn't trying to "tell the truth". You need to fix your problems pal before you ever try to tell someone about theirs. Keep your emotional, racist drivel to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What's racist?

Read the post and trade out white for any other race and see what you get.

Read the post and trade out white for any other race and see what you get.
    Well if you do that his post would be inaccurate. It's not minority demographic trending down, its white. Minorities are increasing.

Now lets trade white out white for muslim and see what we get?

You know damn well know what you were doing and it wasn't trying to "tell the truth". You need to fix your problems pal before you ever try to tell someone about theirs. Keep your emotional, racist drivel to yourself.
    You're confused, what I said wasn't racist. If the reality that the white population is in decline triggers you so badly, you should stop posting on the internet and take the advice I gave you.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 09-20-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Itís not racist to say that but itís racist to point out that blacks commit more crime than any other race?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Itís not racist to say that but itís racist to point out that blacks commit more crime than any other race?

No, the racism comes in when that stat is used to justify being racist towards them.

I gotta say, some you guys are seriously wierd. You guys are constantly saying and supporting racist **** but completely tone def to it, then someone says the white population is declining, and you cry racism against whites?

I just cant wrap my head around where you guys are coming from. It makes no sense to me. I can understand most opposing viewpoints even if I disagree, but I just legitimately dont even understand this ****.

Last edited by nastynice; 09-20-2020 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

It is racist when you try to use it to justify why black man = bad.

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast