Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    ****'s really going to hit the fan now. If he nominates a woman I guess they'll use the racist angle rather than the sexual predator angle.
    Not sure if serious with this comment.

She has two adopted children from Haiti.

So can't really pull any type of racist angle.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I know I'm not supposed to say such things but... I hope the guy dies. He's despicable.
    So do I. But only the good die young. Shitstains like McConnell just keep oozing along.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, those dirty Democrats! I'm assuming you give zero ****s about McConnell appointing a SC Justice 45 days before an election when he refused to appoint one almost a year before an election for Obama?
    Please read the rules again and get back to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Yep. It's as much about the senate as it is about the president.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Almost hope they shove the nominee through, the SCOTUS invalidates a Biden win, and we cement our status as a banana republic that we so richly deserve for the rest of the world to officially recognize.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yep. It's as much about the senate as it is about the president.
    Liars.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Almost hope they shove the nominee through, the SCOTUS invalidates a Biden win, and we cement our status as a banana republic that we so richly deserve for the rest of the world to officially recognize.
    You can have Biden if we can get another strong judge in. The court is way more important than the presidency imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Romney and Murkowsky?

Who else?

Still can get a majority out of it.
    Between the two of them, they still both lack a spine. They will do what they're told like the good obedient lapdogs they are.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

You can have Biden if we can get another strong judge in. The court is way more important than the presidency imo

Right -- you need the courts to ram through your agenda since a majority of the population doesn't support your agenda.

-JFK

Careful what you wish for. Biden wins and Dems control both senate and house I see no reason why they shouldn't add 2-3 new SC justices. Forget all the norms or precedent. Trump has destroyed all that. But I agree with you, SC is vital. They can easily block any laws that are passed that they don't agree with. Any executive order Biden signs will be challenged and likely block by the 6-3 majority. Dems are in a pickle if R's get to appoint another SC justice.

If Mitch finds a way to seat a SC before the election. Trump will win because Trump will sue to block any mail in votes that didn't arrive by Nov 3 and SC will side with him. Florida 2.0.

RBG Has Died

Remember this? https://twitter.com/arsquared/status...867302914?s=21

Lmaooo

Remember this? https://twitter.com/arsquared/status...867302914?s=21

Lmaooo

Not sure why you wingnuts keep bringing this up. It was the only way to get Obama's picks on the court and McConnell would have done it if Reid didn't. It was a good move regardless.

-JFK

Lol. Lamar and walter are ******** their pants.

not really. RBG's death just made Biden President. This will wake up all those voters that stayed home/voted 3rd party last time. Trump won by 75k votes last time. Republicans are already with Trump no matter what and I doubt a huge portion of them will get excited by a SC opening. On the other hand Dems will be energized and kick Trump out of office. R's may get a 6-3 majority but Biden and Senate Dems will have pressure like no other to stack the SC court. The only question is if they will get dirty like republicans do and end the filibuster and stack the court.

Is this your go-to after getting owned?

-JFK

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast