Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Obama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tight.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Remember the time when Harry Reid changed the rules to get things passed easier because they didn’t have the votes? You really don’t think the Dems would have done the same thing if they had a chance? Give me a break.

Seriously. We all saw Pelosi getting a hair cut. Its war now. All is fair

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    You were the one who was triggered by posting that pathetic tantrum of a post that the "white race" will die out and such nonsense. You are advocating for the genocide of a people. You also completely fail to realize that blacks, hispanics, asians, indians and all other sorts of peoples have conservatives within their demographics, but I'm guessing they don't count because their not "real" minorities who vote democrat. Right?
    I fail to realize nothing and you're putting words in my mouth (because it's a lot easier to argue with a straw man than me). The republican party will not win elections when the majority of the country is minority, and we all know why. They made their bed and that day is coming.

I also want to note the democrats aren't really safe either. Do you really think I believe Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are good people trying to do good things? I absolutely don't and their reckoning is coming too. The politicians we have currently do not work for us and they must be replaced if we want to live in a truly just society. The United States is an oligarchy held up by crooks and liars, but the Republicans are more flagrant and will be the first to fall because of changing demographics. Go read a book.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 09-20-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Let me take it down a level, maybe it'll make sense to you guys then.

There is a basic trend in America that anytime a minority mentions any difference in treatment, a certain subsection of white people respond by pretending what they are saying is simply not true.

The reason this knee jerk reaction ingrained within this demographic is because they feel a particular guilt associated with having a system which favors them, and so their response is to dream up a reality on their head where these sort of things dont happen. That way they dont feel internally guilty about any perceived advantages they may naturally command, being white in America.

I mentioned the lack of free speech, you hit me with the alternate reality defense. This is what the shoe fit, so this is what I called it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You love to bring up the fact that you're a Muslim and are therefore mistreated. You tell us all the time. What I'm asking and you still can't answer is what rights have been taken away from you? I'm not interested in unsubstantiated claims. Give me actual hard proof that you've had your rights as an American taken away from you because you're a Muslim or shut up about it. lol
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You love to bring up the fact that you're a Muslim and are therefore mistreated. You tell us all the time. What I'm asking and you still can't answer is what rights have been taken away from you? I'm not interested in unsubstantiated claims. Give me actual hard proof that you've had your rights as an American taken away from you because you're a Muslim or shut up about it. lol
    I'll take the emotional aspect told your post to mean you finally understood me now. Good job buddy. It only took 3 tries.

Actually what I do is I point out ignorant comments like the one you made, and I laugh about how different you see things from your ignorant world view. That's not loving to talk about mistreatment, that's really not my concern to be honest.

I live in a country where our president legitimately talked about and attempted to ban my identity. Loving to tell you about my mistreatment is pretty low on my list buddy, that's how it goes when you got real **** on your plate. But how would I expect you to know?

The fact that you have been and continue to be so defensive about it tells me the white guilt thing was spot on, huh? Funny how clear things can get when you just hear it laid out straight forward and clear.

Last edited by nastynice; 09-20-2020 at 06:39 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'll take the emotional aspect told your post to mean you finally understood me now. Good job buddy. It only took 3 tries.

Actually what I do is I point out ignorant comments like the one you made, and I laugh about how different you see things from your ignorant world view. The fact that you have been and continue to be so defensive about it tells me the white guilt thing was spot on, huh?

Funny how clear things can get when you just hear it laid out straight forward and clear.

Nice job side-stepping the question, but I'm going to ask again. What right has been taken away from you as an American citizen because you're a Muslim? You refuse to answer it because you can't answer it.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Nice job side-stepping the question, but I'm going to ask again. What right has been taken away from you as an American citizen because you're a Muslim? You refuse to answer it because you can't answer it.
    I already answered it, have you not been reading my posts?

??ingles??

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/thinkingisright/...030486023?s=21

“There’s nothing in the constitution that says the president stops being president in the last year”

I already answered it, have you not been reading my posts?

??ingles??

Here, I'll help you. Which one of these can you not enjoy in this country because you're a Muslim?

Freedom to express yourself.
    Freedom to worship as you wish.
    Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.
    Right to bear arms.
    Right to own private property.
    Right to vote in elections for public officials.
    Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.
    Right to run for elected office.
    Freedom to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”

Here, I'll help you. Which one of these can you not enjoy in this country because you're a Muslim?

Freedom to express yourself.
    Freedom to worship as you wish.
    Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.
    Right to bear arms.
    Right to own private property.
    Right to vote in elections for public officials.
    Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.
    Right to run for elected office.
    Freedom to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
    lmao, wow.

Freedom of speech genius. I just wrote an entire ****in paragraph about it, wtf is going on??

Do I gotta take it down a couple more levels here?

Cmon man, hold my hand, I got you...

lmao, matter of fact you were an active part of that convo with me!

What a special little one we are, huh, lmao.

lmao, wow.

Freedom of speech genius. I just wrote an entire ****in paragraph about it, wtf is going on??

Do I gotta take it down a couple more levels here?

Cmon man, hold my hand, I got you...

Your claims are unsubstantiated. You've given exactly zero proof that your right to freedom of speech is any different from mine. You're just crying victim here for the sake of attention.

Your claims are unsubstantiated. You've given exactly zero proof that your right to freedom of speech is any different from mine. You're just crying victim here for the sake of attention.
    lol, you a joke.

Thanks for the laugh.

If the roles were reversed there’s no way that the Dems wait until after the election. How would this look to the voters who want to see another SC judge nominated? It would be political poison.

Because Republicans did it first. If the Republicans never did it first, then it would be completely unjustifiable for Democrats to do it now. They'd lose the election. Would a current Democrat Senate block it now, using the Republican precedent? Of course they would no doubt, and it would have been justifiable. And they wouldn't lose the election.

I'm just trying to follow the logic here. Because the Republicans did it first to Obama, set the precedent and created the rule, it's fine for them to break their own rule and precedent now because the Democrats would've blocked it if they controlled the Senate?

And you're right, elections have consequences. I've said it a million times that Democrats (crybaby progressives) should get most of the blame for setting themselves up for this. If they didn't sit at home or protest vote third party, they could've had the two already Trump bench spots, plus... well they would've had to play by the McConnell rule for the Ginsberg seat.

The Lost Boys of PSD

lol, you a joke.

Thanks for the laugh.

I don't have any respect or tolerance for make believe victims.

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast