Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This has always been why the courts are so important to Republicans. So little of their agenda has anything close to popular support. They know that they can appoint judges to do all the dirty work for them.

It's a shame that Democrats never take it seriously. If Hillary was president right now, there would be a 6-3 super majority on the Supreme Court and Roe vs Wade wouldn't be in legitimate danger right now.
    You're about to get hit with a really heavy dose of reality.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're about to get hit with a really heavy dose of reality.
    I'm just trying to figure out if the Republicans are ballsy enough and cocky enough to go after Social Security if they get a 6-3 super majority of their own. We know that the Voting Rights Act will be gone for sure along with any meager protections workers already had.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    not really. RBG's death just made Biden President. This will wake up all those voters that stayed home/voted 3rd party last time. Trump won by 75k votes last time. Republicans are already with Trump no matter what and I doubt a huge portion of them will get excited by a SC opening. On the other hand Dems will be energized and kick Trump out of office. R's may get a 6-3 majority but Biden and Senate Dems will have pressure like no other to stack the SC court. The only question is if they will get dirty like republicans do and end the filibuster and stack the court.
    Uhh if anything this will bring those Republicans on the fence who can't stand Trump and would either sit out or were at least undecided on Biden to foresurely vote Trump. Now there's a pretty important reason to vote Trump.

Question: What if they don't sit a new judge, and there's challenges after the election due to mail in voting and it's a tie 4-4. Who decides? Or is that an actual Constitutional crisis?

The Lost Boys of PSD

I hope we keep our border closed long after Covid and this election. If Trump gets this judge and if he wins the election there's going to be an exodus to Canada

Make sure to bring all of your money and be ready to tear up that passport. We don't want any part timers.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Uhh if anything this will bring those Republicans on the fence who can't stand Trump and would either sit out or were at least undecided on Biden to foresurely vote Trump. Now there's a pretty important reason to vote Trump.

Question: What if they don't sit a new judge, and there's challenges after the election due to mail in voting and it's a tie 4-4. Who decides? Or is that an actual Constitutional crisis?
    That is a small minority of voters. Besides Trump will get his nominee through even if he loses since they will just approve him in the lame duck session. Trump won by 75k votes. Trumpist act like he won by a landslide. Trump is doing worse with every major group than last time. Republicans already have the SC, liberals will come out in masses. I doubt the Lincoln project will suddenly start advocating for Trump because there is a SC opening. Trump can still win the election but he better play a royal flush because anything else he loses. Either way things just drastically improve for Dems to win back the Senate. Collins is done if she comes out and supports a vote because then Roe V Wade will be gone and she will lose if she opposes a vote because Trump voters will not vote for someone who isn't supporting Trump's nominees. Dems will win Colorado and Arizona, they would only need 1 more assuming Biden wins and Tubby wins in Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I hope we keep our border closed long after Covid and this election. If Trump gets this judge and if he wins the election there's going to be an exodus to Canada

Make sure to bring all of your money and be ready to tear up that passport. We don't want any part timers.
    They didnít leave the first time they threatened. Unfortunately they wonít leave this time either. Theyíll light some cities on fire though.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I know so funny. I know you wanna live under Trump's dictatorship but that is not what America will ever be. You a big fan of Trump can hitch a ride back with him when he returns to mother Russia to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison.
    Ban citizens from legally owning assault weapons or Trump is a dictator? Which is it? Because it canít be both.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'm not Nostradamus or anything but I'm gonna go ahead and say that doesn't happen. Wanna sig bet? Loser leaves PSD forever?
    I have no reason to bet for or against that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yep. It's as much about the senate as it is about the president.
    GOP dished the marching orders and now the red sheep are regurgitating the taking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You can have Biden if we can get another strong judge in. The court is way more important than the presidency imo

We know. You were willing to give up any values and integrity to support a terrible human being as president just to get the nomination. You probably actually think Trump is prolife too.

Hypocritical BS from the GOP per usual.

Remember this? https://twitter.com/arsquared/status...867302914?s=21

Lmaooo

Youíre trolling in a thread about the death of one of the most influential women in US history.

Youíre shameless.

Lmao so itís ok for your side to do it to get picks in? Elections have consequences . Deal with it.

When one side wants to destroy the country unless a person looks like you and I, we have issues.

Stop supporting *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    When one side wants to destroy the country unless a person looks like you and I, we have issues.

Stop supporting *******s.
    Wha... what? lol

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    ****'s really going to hit the fan now. If he nominates a woman I guess they'll use the racist angle rather than the sexual predator angle.
    If it's a republican female, chances are the racist angle is spot on, lol.

I'm talking strictly math here, not politics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I just hope they dont "pull a Republican" and pick some wierd Breitbart type a ****er.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast