Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Not sure if serious with this comment.

She has two adopted children from Haiti.

So can't really pull any type of racist angle.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I'm talking about the inevitable smear campaign of whoever is nominated next a la gang rape allegations against Kavanaugh.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Not sure why you wingnuts keep bringing this up. It was the only way to get Obama's picks on the court and McConnell would have done it if Reid didn't. It was a good move regardless.
    Lmao so its ok for your side to do it to get picks in? Elections have consequences . Deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'm talking about the inevitable smear campaign of whoever is nominated next a la gang rape allegations against Kavanaugh.
    I think this guy likes beer
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmao so its ok for your side to do it to get picks in? Elections have consequences . Deal with it.

so you will have no problem with Biden and the Dem's stacking the SC if they win right? Glad to see you are on board.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I'm mostly into titos and those hard seltzers. My "conservative wingnut" self also likes to smoke pot. I'll gladly sacrifice that to keep the crazy social justice liberals out.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    not really. RBG's death just made Biden President. This will wake up all those voters that stayed home/voted 3rd party last time. Trump won by 75k votes last time. Republicans are already with Trump no matter what and I doubt a huge portion of them will get excited by a SC opening. On the other hand Dems will be energized and kick Trump out of office. R's may get a 6-3 majority but Biden and Senate Dems will have pressure like no other to stack the SC court. The only question is if they will get dirty like republicans do and end the filibuster and stack the court.
    Lulz. Whatever you need to tell yourself to fall asleep at night before the boogyman gets ya.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Is this your go-to after getting owned?
    This time it was a Miller lite that I spat out.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lulz. Whatever you need to tell yourself to fall asleep at night before the boogyman gets ya.
    well at least I ain't afraid of my own shadow cus it's black not white. Isn't this what your dear leader has been preaching. Be afraid of the black people that will be move into your neighborhoods and ghetto them up , be afraid of the brown people that will rape your daughters, now a white guy with an AR 15 that is a true patriot, well at least until he commits a mass shooting.

The hilarious thing now is all you'll hear about for the next two months is Roe v. Wade being overturned which was passed 47 years ago. I support pro-choice btw but get ready for all the pearl clutching from the party that used to actually be cool and not stand on some manufactured moral high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I think this guy drinks Rose warm.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    well at least I ain't afraid of my own shadow cus it's black not white. Isn't this what your dear leader has been preaching. Be afraid of the black people that will be move into your neighborhoods and ghetto them up , be afraid of the brown people that will rape your daughters, now a white guy with an AR 15 that is a true patriot, well at least until he commits a mass shooting.
    And there is the I give up so I'll bring up race" argument that we have all gotten to know the last 4 years.

If I can't provide a valid argument for the conversation at hand..."racist", "Russia". It's very befitting.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This time it was a Miller lite that I spat out.
    LOL you drink Miller Lite. That's just sad.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I'm anti-filibuster I think the legislative one should also be abolished, it's extremely undemocratic.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

LOL you drink Miller Lite. That's just sad.
    You're on fire.

Right -- you need the courts to ram through your agenda since a majority of the population doesn't support your agenda.
    This has always been why the courts are so important to Republicans. So little of their agenda has anything close to popular support. They know that they can appoint judges to do all the dirty work for them.

It's a shame that Democrats never take it seriously. If Hillary was president right now, there would be a 6-3 super majority on the Supreme Court and Roe vs Wade wouldn't be in legitimate danger right now.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast