Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What or how could they be stopped? I don't see how a Justice isn't confirmed before the election.
    they wont be able to before election. But they'll do it right after.

And Biden should immediately start stacking the bench
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Jeanine Pirro would definitely piss them off. I'd be cool with that. The dems would get some guy off the sidewalk and pay him 1,000 bucks to say she called him the n word in in 1975.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Jeanine Pirro would definitely piss them off. I'd be cool with that. The dems would get some guy off the sidewalk and pay him 1,000 bucks to say she called him the n word in in 1975.
    Are you 5?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Are you 5?
    That is an insult to all 5 year olds.

What or how could they be stopped? I don't see how a Justice isn't confirmed before the election.
    Are you counting time until the election or until inauguration?

The Dems could put up enough roadblocks to stop this and everyone knows this. I fully expect that they would, it's why the voters in their states elected them....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Are you 5?
    Please don't insult 5 years olds like that.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    That is an insult to all 5 year olds.
    Speaking of five year olds I think the democrats are currently pushing for them to get voting rights.

You have no moral high ground regarding a SC nomination after the Blasey Ford stunt.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Are you counting time until the election or until inauguration?

The Dems could put up enough roadblocks to stop this and everyone knows this. I fully expect that they would, it's why the voters in their states elected them....
    What roadblocks could they put up? I genuinely don't know of any tools they can use that would prevent this from happening.

they wont be able to before election. But they'll do it right after.

And Biden should immediately start stacking the bench
    What bench? the SC will be 6-3.

Speaking of five year olds I think the democrats are currently pushing for them to get voting rights.

You have no moral high ground regarding a SC nomination after the Blasey Ford stunt.
    And you have no moral high ground considering you'd still have supported Kavanaugh even if there was irrefutable proof of his guilt...

I would rather have some 5 years olds that are more informed, educated, and well behaved than Trumptards like you, who takes joy in being a troll. Making a mockery of our institutions, norms and precedent just to appease your "Dear Leader."

What bench? the SC will be 6-3.
    it's called court packing. Dems win the senate. They can remove the filibuster. Pass legislation to make it legal to add new SC justices. Constitution doesn't say you can only have 9 SC justices. Biden can then stack the SC by nominating 3-4 new SC justices giving Dems a majority.

If McConnel passes trough a nominee after the election and Trump and R's lost the senate. Biden has no choice but to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    it's called court packing. Dems win the senate. They can remove the filibuster. Pass legislation to make it legal to add new SC justices. Constitution doesn't say you can only have 9 SC justices. Biden can then stack the SC by nominating 3-4 new SC justices giving Dems a majority.

If McConnel passes trough a nominee after the election and Trump and R's lost the senate. Biden has no choice but to do that.

I don't think it's that easy to simply add more SC Justices, but I admit I don't know how it can be done.

I know so funny. I know you wanna live under Trump's dictatorship but that is not what America will ever be. You a big fan of Trump can hitch a ride back with him when he returns to mother Russia to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast