Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

PSD Homepage: LeBron accused of being illuminati wizard by conspiracy theorist

Interesting take. I wonder how we go about proving the GOAT is an Illuminati wizard. PRobably has the qualifications otherwise it wouldn't be smack dab on the middle of the PSD homepage.

We love us some conspiracy theories. Canít get enough of them. Especially when they involve the rich and famous or sports. Itís even better if the conspiracy theory involves both of these things, as is the case today with Lakers superstar LeBron James being the target of a brand new one thatís a real doozy.

This new conspiracy theory being put forth regarding King James claims that the NBA legend is secretly a ďilluminati wizard.Ē

Told you it was a doozy. In fact, itís so wild that it wouldnít surprise me in the least if former NFL running back and noted crackpot Larry Johnson threw up a co-sign on it.
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...st-650308.html

I don't know why PSD attempts to provide any kind of actual sports news. This "article" is three paragraphs roughly citing some anonymous conspiracy theorist with zero sourcing or context or explanation whatsoever. I had to separately Google it to even see what it was referring to. ****** writing about a story that was already completely asinine to begin with.

I did not read the article as of yet...

1 Samuel 15:23
    King James Version
    23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

I try to warn sinners, but all i can do is plant the seed, it's up to the Most High to water it.

Eze 3:18
    When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 3:19
    Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Rev 22:14
    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:15
    For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Deu 18:10 NLT
    never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft,

2Ch 33:6 NLT
    Manasseh also sacrificed his own sons in the fire[fn] in the valley of Ben-Hinnom. He practiced sorcery, divination, and witchcraft, and he consulted with mediums and psychics. He did much that was evil in the LORDís sight, arousing his anger.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

"Who said a black mans in the Illuminati?? Last time I checked, that was the biggest racist party"

-Kendrick Lamar
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-18-2020 at 05:06 PM.

dade County was the anonymous source. Lol, we don't know **** about these people

I'd like to think if Bron was really a wizard, he would have used his magic to walk away with more than 3 rings.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'd like to think if Bron was really a wizard, he would have used his magic to walk away with more than 3 rings.
    HUH? Wat do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    HUH? Wat do you mean?
    Not 1,2,3 but 7

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    HUH? Wat do you mean?
    I mean, if LeBron were a wizard, he would have used Magic to win more rings.