Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I'm guessing Schwarber ****ed his mom.
    Nobody takes that guy serious anyways. Lol. His posts are really bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    Clearly she is hurt.
    Clearly.

I think the Cy Young is basically Yu vs Bauer at this point. Burnes definitely deserves to be in the discussion but nobody seems to really care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Having to read on this board 75 times a day about how bad Javy and KB suck is worse than actually watching them hit. We get it. They are not good this year. You don’t have to say it after every out they make, or every time they look at a strike, or strikeout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ESPN just wanted to make sure you knew by showing you his last AB and telling you he just lacks confidence
    Lol

You certainly don't want to head into the playoffs with the offense scuffling this bad. We've seen that movie before.

I think the Cy Young is basically Yu vs Bauer at this point. Burnes definitely deserves to be in the discussion but nobody seems to really care about him.
    Lack of runs support in this start and last 2 has cost him a couple Ws that could of helped..
    He could of been a 10 game winner

This is by far the worst Bryant has scuffled in his career. I'm not sure how much is pain, and how much is mental, but he's looking pretty broken at the moment. I'm still not taking him out of the lineup but I'm starting to advocate for moving him down. What's it really going to hurt at this point? He's not playing like one of the top 5 guys and he's showing no signs of breaking out. Maybe moving him out of the top will relieve a little of the pressure. The current plan is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Lack of runs support in this start and last 2 has cost him a couple Ws that could of helped..
    He could of been a 10 game winner
    Eh, I don't think any of the voters look at wins anymore. They've learned better. But he'd still be at the top of that stat even if they did. What might hurt him is as good as he is both Bauer and Burnes are striking out a bunch more guys.

That was played well by Happ.

Or what might hurt him is that. That might. Probably just gave Bauer the Cy.

Yuck.

Better hope the offense shows up against Pittsburgh or we’re really in trouble.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Yuck.

I'm pretty sure Pittsburgh is trying to lose.

Eh, I don't think any of the voters look at wins anymore. They've learned better. But he'd still be at the top of that stat even if they did. What might hurt him is as good as he is both Bauer and Burnes are striking out a bunch more guys.
    I think they give it some consideration

For this year, if a starter wins 9 or 10 of his 12 starts, that has to be looked at as being pretty dominant and should earn some consideration in voting, especially if other stats are close

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Yuck.

If they struggle to score against the Pirates, they might as well just skip the playoffs...lol

I'm pretty sure Pittsburgh is trying to lose.
    The players aren't

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast