Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Itís salt because you sounded very upset about it, I wouldnít say they choked they lost in 7 to a great team the year after losing their finals MVP. Címon Buckalis youíre better than this.
    I mean if a 2 losing to a 3 isn't choking, cool.

I called an early exit and S&W was the only Raps fan to show his face after they were eliminated so kudos to him.

The other 7 dudes who just kept dancing and yelling "defending champs bay-bay" couldn't face reality and when it hit em smack dab in the face, they hid. Which is fine, I never brought up the Raps storied history of choking to be right, simply to point it out as a cautionary tale.

It only devolved into a talking point, when not a single Raps fan could acknowledge their short comings in several post seasons.

When 6 of your 7 guys playing big minutes are known to choke *unless a dynasty destroyer like Kawhi straps em to his back* then your team probably isn't going to yield good results.

Those same Raps fans will be yelling 2019 champs until the end of time, it's their Al Bundy moment.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

I called an early exit and S&W was the only Raps fan to show his face after they were eliminated so kudos to him.

The other 7 dudes who just kept dancing and yelling "defending champs bay-bay" couldn't face reality and when it hit em smack dab in the face, they hid. Which is fine, I never brought up the Raps storied history of choking to be right, simply to point it out as a cautionary tale.

It only devolved into a talking point, when not a single Raps fan could acknowledge their short comings in several post seasons.

When 6 of your 7 guys playing big minutes are known to choke *unless a dynasty destroyer like Kawhi straps em to his back* then your team probably isn't going to yield good results.

Those same Raps fans will be yelling 2019 champs until the end of time, it's their Al Bundy moment.
    I can admit those years we lost to the Wizards and Nets that they were undoubtedly choke jobs. But the hope was that once we sent Demar packing, and Lebron went out west, that those days were behind us. If you look back at like the last 5 years the Raps kept running in to Lebron.

This year was different. I honestly think there was no clear cut favourite between the Bucks, Celtics, Raptors, & 76ers it was a toss up. Anyone could have advanced. Miami has caught fire and they are running with it in the bubble. But the only team you can say honestly choked was the Bucks. They have the dpoy, the mvp, the best season record etc. To be a 2nd round exit has to have Giannis 2nd guessing the bucks

I will say this. I was never in favour of maxing Siakam. I never viewed him as a cornerstone or a first option on a contender. Siakam looked great playing off the ball beside Leonard, because KL was the primary focus of the aposing teams defence. He had a hot start to the season which even had me thinking maybe I was wrong, but he started playing poorly from like November onwards until he finally got exposed in the post season where he did his best PG13 impression. but Siakam is a good 2nd option, he just cant be "the guy" much like Derozan if we keep him in that role he will struggle

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I can admit those years we lost to the Wizards and Nets that they were undoubtedly choke jobs. But the hope was that once we sent Demar packing, and Lebron went out west, that those days were behind us. If you look back at like the last 5 years the Raps kept running in to Lebron.

This year was different. I honestly think there was no clear cut favourite between the Bucks, Celtics, Raptors, & 76ers it was a toss up. Anyone could have advanced. Miami has caught fire and they are running with it in the bubble. But the only team you can say honestly choked was the Bucks. They have the dpoy, the mvp, the best season record etc. To be a 2nd round exit has to have Giannis 2nd guessing the bucks

I will say this. I was never in favour of maxing Siakam. I never viewed him as a cornerstone or a first option on a contender. Siakam looked great playing off the ball beside Leonard, because KL was the primary focus of the aposing teams defence. He had a hot start to the season which even had me thinking maybe I was wrong, but he started playing poorly from like November onwards until he finally got exposed in the post season where he did his best PG13 impression. but Siakam is a good 2nd option, he just cant be "the guy" much like Derozan if we keep him in that role he will struggle
    Yeah, solid points.

I read an article about this upcoming off season, how bringing guys back was a priority but maintaining 2021 cap flexibility was a priority too.

Maybe Giannis will go there and the culture and coaching will get him over the hump. I'll just be interested to see who the Raptors keep and on what kinda deals.

I stopped reading after the first line. A 3 seed beat a 2 seed, they were separated by just a few games itís a weak *** choke if thatís what you want to call it lol. Thatís just grasping for straws.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I stopped reading after the first line. A 3 seed beat a 2 seed, they were separated by just a few games itís a weak *** choke if thatís what you want to call it lol. Thatís just grasping for straws.
    Of course you did Wade03, cool story.

Of course you did Wade03, cool story.
    Sleep good, buckalis.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123