Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Iíve always liked Slayton but heís an over the top speed guy. Heís not a real WR1. He can be a great WR2.

And thatís what we have - like 3 WR2s (Slayton Engram and Shep) a few WR3s. No WR1 and no real TE that we utilize.

This is a poorly constructed offensive roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think itís way to early to say what slayton is. Heís produced pretty well. Is he a #1? Not now but whoís the say he canít be ? Heís explosive as hell. Burned a very good secondary week 1 did have a bad drop that cost him week 2 but heís shown me a lot. I think he has WR 1 potential
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Iíve always liked Slayton but heís an over the top speed guy. Heís not a real WR1. He can be a great WR2.

And thatís what we have - like 3 WR2s (Slayton Engram and Shep) a few WR3s. No WR1 and no real TE that we utilize.

This is a poorly constructed offensive roster.

This is how I see it too slayton has some upside still but we have no game breakers in the receiving core and engram just hasnít lived up to expectations and Iím frankly tired of waiting heís be trade bait right now before they lose him for nothing or worse keep him for too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12