Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Seattle, Portland, Chicago, NYC…What Do They Want???

We all get the George Floyd Incident. And the police will be brought to trial.

We all get Black Lives Matter. And all the statues are gone, the murals are painted. We're all aware of the "systemic racism."

We all get that a fundamental change in police departments is needed. Police are leaving in droves. Departments are being defunded. We're going to have more social workers and community centers.

We all get it. Everyone is aware of all of the above.

So what do these people that keep on protesting want before they stop??? What will it take???

Sensible answers would be appreciated.

Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

We all get Black Lives Matter. And all the statues are gone, the murals are painted. We're all aware of the "systemic racism."

We all get that a fundamental change in police departments is needed. Police are leaving in droves. Departments are being defunded. We're going to have more social workers and community centers.

So what do these people that keep on protesting want before they stop??? What will it take???

Lol the cops will be brought to trial. To be dismissed of their charges and/or given community service after spending multiple years on a paid vacation aka suspended with pay.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    for you to read and not ask a buncha randos on the internet. I can't speak for all the people on the streets. They probably all don't want the same thing... being human and all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

What debo said.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Breonna Taylor’s killers have not been arrested
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Justice.
    So they're going to keep protesting until the police that killed George Floyd are tried and convicted???

Is that it???

So we write off these cities until the trials are over???

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    for you to read and not ask a buncha randos on the internet. I can't speak for all the people on the streets. They probably all don't want the same thing... being human and all.
    So I guess you have no idea.

Just say so.

When you are a bunch of Marxist, you have no interest in stopping. Plus you can rename Black Lives Matter to We Pick and Choose Which Black Lives Matter.

We talk about Defunding the police, but look at the crime rates in NYC, Chicago, and other places; they continue to rise every day and nearly all of them have nothing to do with the Police Department.

Plus, when you look at where all of this stuff is happening, it is happening in the middle of Deep Blue States, in Deep Blue Cities, with Democratic governors, mayors, etc and yet the Democrats continue to talk about how they want to help the blacks. Black people in these states are just pawns for political gain and the quicker they wake up to it, the better off they will be.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    When you are a bunch of Marxist, you have no interest in stopping. Plus you can rename Black Lives Matter to We Pick and Choose Which Black Lives Matter.

We talk about Defunding the police, but look at the crime rates in NYC, Chicago, and other places; they continue to rise every day and nearly all of them have nothing to do with the Police Department.

Plus, when you look at where all of this stuff is happening, it is happening in the middle of Deep Blue States, in Deep Blue Cities, with Democratic governors, mayors, etc and yet the Democrats continue to talk about how they want to help the blacks. Black people in these states are just pawns for political gain and the quicker they wake up to it, the better off they will be.
    There are an awful lot of white people at these "peaceful protests." And every time the dems refer to "peaceful protests" it's hilarious. Lovely Michelle talking about "peace protesters" while explosive devises are being tossed at the police. Must be bad TV reception on the Vineyard.

I'm just wondering when it ends. It can't go on like this.

What will it take???

There are an awful lot of white people at these "peaceful protests." And every time the dems refer to "peaceful protests" it's hilarious. Lovely Michelle talking about "peace protesters" while explosive devises are being tossed at the police. Must be bad TV reception on the Vineyard.

I'm just wondering when it ends. It can't go on like this.

What will it take???
    Protests are peaceful based on the percentage of people actually committing the violence. So, even if a building or a car is set on fire or explodes (using an extreme to help illustrate my point) - that is only one person.

If 1 out of 1000 is committing a violent act, that means that it is 99.999 percent peaceful. Violence rate of .001.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

What will it take???
    Change
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Obviously their goal is to make disgruntled old white dudes upset and scared.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Protests are peaceful based on the percentage of people actually committing the violence. So, even if a building or a car is set on fire or explodes (using an extreme to help illustrate my point) - that is only one person.

If 1 out of 1000 is committing a violent act, that means that it is 99.999 percent peaceful. Violence rate of .001.

Are you serious with this post???? You're the perfect liberal democrat. You can justify anything. Let me know the next time you and your woman go for a peaceful stroll in downtown Portland.

What a ridiculous answer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Change
    We understand that....but change isn't a light switch
    By the same token, I'm assuming the protests won't stop on a dime either.

So what's the...dimmer switch...that starts turning protests down?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast