Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    carr gonna clap them cheeks tonight... guaranteed.
    raiders gonna upset the saints... mark it down.
    Good call

2020 has been an awful year, but to have all of my teams making noise at the same time -- if I'm dreaming, don't wake me.

where my man MBC... He was spying but never stepped in.............. CARR/WILSON/RODGERS... my god the mvp race is nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Good call
    i am a massive brees fan but i dont really trust him this year... the saints defense is really good but i feel like they over looked the raiders as well and i think the raiders if they stop playing so safe and give carr some room to open things up they could be a really good team... gruden has made up his mind that carr isnt the guy and honestly that sucks... there was some terrible play calls from him tonight when carr was hot which is going to cost the raiders because the coach has already made up his mind about his QB

people also seem to forget carr was actually good last year.

people seem to forget

2016- carr was great
    2017-carr was ****
    2018 carr was good
    2019-carr was great

3 out of 4 years with not a ton of help carr has been well above average and he gets **** on... now its 2 games in and he looks like the guy from 3 out of those 4 years... i love it when a guy that is super underrated and gets crap ***** on people on the field.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-22-2020 at 01:49 AM.

people seem to forget

2016- carr was great
    2017-carr was ****
    2018 carr was good
    2019-carr was great

3 out of 4 years with not a ton of help carr has been well above average and he gets **** on... now its 2 games in and he looks like the guy from 3 out of those 4 years... i love it when a guy that is super underrated and gets crap ***** on people on the field.
    Typical case of the QB getting too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. If the Raiders ever field a complete team, Carr's win totals will improve dramatically and everyone's appreciation of him will reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Typical case of the QB getting too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. If the Raiders ever field a complete team, Carr's win totals will improve dramatically and everyone's appreciation of him will reflect that.
    normally id agree but i strongly disagree... carr is so underrated its insane... do you realize he has been better in those 3 seasons then a mcnabb has been in literally all but 1 of his seasons? How about the fact the last 2 seasons carr has had a better QB rating and QBR then luck has had in all but 1 season? Now lets look at guys like Eli... or how about the fact that last year carr had a better QBR then rodgers has had in 3 of his last 4 easons?

the dude is so underrated its insane and what weapons does he have exactly? If he could run he would be wilson years ago when people were to stupid to see the talent.

Saw Abrams crash with the TV crane. Crazy. So many problems coming together. 1, part of it is on field design. They are trying to get people as close to the field as possible, but that means less space between the walls and sidelines as they do more of that. 2, it reflects almost the level of "overproduction" that goes on at primetime games. Between teams and networks not sharing cameras, extra cameras at primetime games, and the non-permanent structures it causes problems. 3, why aren't they moving it as teams get closer to it?

I feel like theres some simple solutions:
    #1 - If there are no fans in the stands, take the cart off the field and put the crane for the camera in the stands.
    #2 - This one can't chance now, but require a certain amount of space between the OB line and the Stands.
    #3 - Alternatively require new stadiums to build in certain camera locations along the field level.
    #4 - Require the networks to pad their equipment on the sidelines.

At least put some padding on that damn crane!

people seem to forget

2016- carr was great
    2017-carr was ****
    2018 carr was good
    2019-carr was great

The thing about Carr is people who only look at box scores think he's good, while people who watch film see why his coaches were pretty non-committal to him this offseason. Carr was "my guy" before he was drafted, so I've watched plenty of him. I was hopeful in year 1, but he never seemed to develop. His best year (2016) was just him playing with a stacked offense making mostly easy throws to wide open WRs. Last year he made his receivers look bad by how much he was missing or overlooking.

I didn't watch much last night, so I'm not going to comment, but we'll see as the season goes on. Maybe it's a fluke, maybe he's growing, maybe Grudens offense is rolling.

The Saints need to seriously consider "resting" Brees.

Sad to see the site so inactive

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    His best year (2016) was just him playing with a stacked offense making mostly easy throws to wide open WRs.
    lol um what? We had a very good o-line and kept him clean but we didnít have a stacked offense. We had two receivers and that was it. Cooper wasnít this Cooper and was still inconsistent. Crabs had a bounce back year and was clutch. Murray was whatever and we didnít have any TE.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    lol um what? We had a very good o-line and kept him clean but we didnít have a stacked offense. We had two receivers and that was it. Cooper wasnít this Cooper and was still inconsistent. Crabs had a bounce back year and was clutch. Murray was whatever and we didnít have any TE.
    Yep, two WRs who were both top 5 in average yards of separation per route and Murray who had 1000 combined yards and 12 TDs in 12 starts. If the best WR duo, a top 5 OL, and a good running game isn't stacked, I'm not sure what is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345