Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    So because you’re not sold on the Celtics the league is rigging the series?
    In LAs favor

As someone who hated people crowning Stevens as the next Phil or Pops, hell no. He is obviously a very good coach. No coach is perfect. And Boston competes with anyone despite not having as much talent as a typical contender.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    In LAs favor
    Well that doesn’t make sense because the Heat matchup better with LA than Boston.

Well that doesn’t make sense because the Heat matchup better with LA than Boston.
    Why do you think they match up better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why do you think they match up better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Celtics dont have anyone to matchup with AD, I feel we have more defenders. I don’t think anyone can matchup with LeBron straight up and make him struggle but I feel Miami has 2 guys. LeBron will bulldoze through Tatum and Brown and smart just doesn’t have the height for him imo.

Lakers would sweep the Heat just like they did in the regular season. Celtics would give them more trouble

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Lakers would sweep the Heat just like they did in the regular season. Celtics would give them more trouble

They beat us in LA on our 3rd game in 4 nights and in Miami where we had 3 calls for against us in the L2M report that shouldn’t have including the last shot. Should be 1-1, either way my point stands. Also have lebrons former coach who knows how to make him uncomfortable

They beat us in LA on our 3rd game in 4 nights and in Miami where we had 3 calls for against us in the L2M report that shouldn’t have including the last shot. Should be 1-1, either way my point stands. Also have lebrons former coach who knows how to make him uncomfortable
    Nobody likes excuses and nobody is stopping LeBron. You can double and triple team him but that would just free up AD. Or vice versa

Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Nobody likes excuses and nobody is stopping LeBron. You can double and triple team him but that would just free up AD. Or vice versa

Hahahaha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234