Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Guys been the Celtics head coach since 2013 and has never gotten past the ECF this wouldn't fly anywhere else if this was the NFL his *** would be out the door unless your Marvin Lewis how that guy lasted that long is beyond me. Brad either needs to go or this Celtics team needs to spend big in the off-season do something try and get Kawhi or Giannis. Or he will become the Marvin Lewis of the NBA.
    Hes taken two very young teams to the ecfs when they were never the favs to get there in the first place. This isnt the NFL bro

I agree. Stevens doesnít know how to get the players on his side. The Cís need a real players coach. Like Brett Brown.

I agree. Stevens doesnít know how to get the players on his side. The Cís need a real players coach. Like Brett Brown.

I'll take him in Detroit. You can have Dwane Casey in his place!

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    If you have a great young coach with a great young team performing about like they should be performing, you don't fire that guy. The Celtics have never been the best team in the East. They weren't the best team in the East this season, and they've pretty much performed as well as they should have.

Should they be favored to win this series? Probably. But the Heat are red hot, the bubble is a weird circumstance, and zero people will be shocked if Miami makes the finals the way they're playing. You don't set back the franchise and fire a potentially top 5 coach because you don't make the finals every year. That's completely insane.
    I'm just afraid the league will find ways to fix the finals so Lebron can play against his former team. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way unless Denver wins the WCF.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Hes taken two very young teams to the ecfs when they were never the favs to get there in the first place. This isnt the NFL bro
    And I ask how did Marvin Lewis stick around for 15 seasons.

Vince to Gronk

I would love him as a lead assistant when Dan Craig gets a HC job.

Marvin ****ing Lewis lmao GTFO. What didn't get the answer you wanted in your other thread so you make this one straight to the point

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    And I ask how did Marvin Lewis stick around for 15 seasons.
    Who cares? The Bengals are one of the worst ran franchises in North American sports. That is completely irrelevant to Stevens taking super young squads to the ECF 3 of the last 4 years.

The pillars of the Celtics are 21 and 23, Stevens has did a great job with this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Who cares? The Bengals are one of the worst ran franchises in North American sports. That is completely irrelevant to Stevens taking super young squads to the ECF 3 of the last 4 years.

The pillars of the Celtics are 21 and 23, Stevens has did a great job with this franchise.
    22 and a half and 23, almost 24

Itís ok to be outcoached by the best coach in the league, this series is far from over

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    22 and a half and 23, almost 24
    22 and 23 my bad lol point stands, they're young AF and have a 15 year window to dominate the East, if they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Itís ok to be outcoached by the best coach in the league, this series is far from over
    I didn't know Pop coached the Heat.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    22 and 23 my bad lol point stands, they're young AF and have a 15 year window to dominate the East, if they want it.
    15?! Haha these guys will be retired at 37 and 38! Miami is going to run the East for the foreseeable future. Cap space for an all star and assets to trade for one also.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast