Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I didn't know Pop coached the Heat.
    The same Pop who led team USA to like 7th place last summer and picked Plumlee over Bam for the roster?

Heís washed.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    15?! Haha these guys will be retired at 37 and 38! Miami is going to run the East for the foreseeable future. Cap space for an all star and assets to trade for one also.
    Yes, 15. Its in response to your over exaggerated 10 year window for Miami.

Butler already stated he's retiring at 35.

Boston has been to the ECF 3 of the last 4 seasons, their future is obviously bright.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yes, 15. Its in response to your over exaggerated 10 year window for Miami.

Butler already stated he's retiring at 35.

Boston has been to the ECF 3 of the last 4 seasons, their future is obviously bright.
    I donít think it was.

Good for him, when are Bam Herro and the other stars we bring in retiring?

We might start seeing some discourse out of Boston, these guys are getting angry.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I donít think it was.

Good for him, when are Bam Herro and the other stars we bring in retiring?

We might start seeing some discourse out of Boston, these guys are getting angry.
    Meh, Heat super friends and Warriors didn't even last 10 years, so its a reach for sure.

Meh, Heat super friends and Warriors didn't even last 10 years, so its a reach for sure.
    They were all much older or full of ego so weíll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm just afraid the league will find ways to fix the finals so Lebron can play against his former team. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way unless Denver wins the WCF.
    Huh? I think the better storyline is always Lakers vs. Celtics, not Lebron versus his former team. Aside from Riley, Haslem and Spoelstra, there's not really any other pieces left from Lebron's Heat team. Why is that narrative relevant or exciting? Meanwhile you've got arguably the single greatest rivalry in all of sports potentially meeting in the Finals.

If the league were going to fix the series, they'd fix it for Boston, not Miami. (And I don't personally believe the league is or would fix anything.)

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Milwaukee was favored, too. They were the No. 1 overall seed going into the playoffs and Miami kicked their ***. I don't see anyone asking for Mike Budenholzer's job right now.
    Then you haven't seen Bucks fans on twitter. Many of them were calling for his job because he's been exposed in two straight postseasons and his rotations in the playoffs made very little sense..

Quite frankly, the reason he's not fired is because the organization needs to do everything they can to get Giannis to sign the max deal this summer and hiring a new coach right before he's set to make that decision is not likely to bode well with him signing a max when he's eligible. Now if Giannis doesn't want to sign a max when offered, then go ahead and fire him. Nothing to lose.

Huh? I think the better storyline is always Lakers vs. Celtics, not Lebron versus his former team. Aside from Riley, Haslem and Spoelstra, there's not really any other pieces left from Lebron's Heat team. Why is that narrative relevant or exciting? Meanwhile you've got arguably the single greatest rivalry in all of sports potentially meeting in the Finals.

If the league were going to fix the series, they'd fix it for Boston, not Miami. (And I don't personally believe the league is or would fix anything.)
    I agree that Boston vs LA would generate more views but Iím still not sold on this Celtics team.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Marvin ****ing Lewis lmao GTFO. What didn't get the answer you wanted in your other thread so you make this one straight to the point

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Gotta refresh my memory here. And donít pretend or act like you werenít
    thinking of the same thing with Stevens or that you werenít yelling at the tv.
    Last edited by BSF101; 09-18-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Who cares? The Bengals are one of the worst ran franchises in North American sports. That is completely irrelevant to Stevens taking super young squads to the ECF 3 of the last 4 years.

The pillars of the Celtics are 21 and 23, Stevens has did a great job with this franchise.
    If Brad Stevens is still around on the Celtics for the next 10+ yrs and never wins a Title he will be up there
    with some of the worst HCs in all North American Sports.

Vince to Gronk

If Brad Stevens is still around on the Celtics for the next 10+ yrs and never wins a Title he will be up there
    Unless his team(s) nose dive off a cliff and go winless in at least one NBA season (0% chance that happens) no way he goes down among the worst coaches in sports. Rod Marinelli, Hue Jackson, Marty Morninwheg, Ned Harkness, Marion Campbell, Isaiah Thomas, John Kuester, Derek Fisher and the list goes on are all much worse than anything Stevens has already done.

I agree that Boston vs LA would generate more views but Iím still not sold on this Celtics team.
    So because youíre not sold on the Celtics the league is rigging the series?

8/24/2

Bro, Marvin Lewis couldn't win a single playoff game, I don't want to hear it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Then you haven't seen Bucks fans on twitter. Many of them were calling for his job because he's been exposed in two straight postseasons and his rotations in the playoffs made very little sense..

Quite frankly, the reason he's not fired is because the organization needs to do everything they can to get Giannis to sign the max deal this summer and hiring a new coach right before he's set to make that decision is not likely to bode well with him signing a max when he's eligible. Now if Giannis doesn't want to sign a max when offered, then go ahead and fire him. Nothing to lose.
    I'm referring to PSD and general NBA fans outside of Milwaukee. Ain't nobody got time to be scouring Twitter for thoughts from Bucks fans.

I'm referring to PSD and general NBA fans outside of Milwaukee. Ain't nobody except for warriors fans got time to be scouring Twitter for thoughts from Bucks fans.
    Fixed but otherwise true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast