Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post

Wow. Impressive mental focus by the KC kicker
    I subscribe to the theory that icing the kicker helps them more than it hurts them. Extra practice.

Still it was impressive given the relatively low chance of hitting a 58-yarder to begin with.

Would have also liked to see the Chargers win though.

So I just watched the Cowboys onside kick and apparently *the Falcons* thought they have to let the ball roll for 10 yards before picking it up? WTF!?

Week 2: Early and Late Game Matchups

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    So I just watched the Cowboys onside kick and apparently *the Falcons* thought they have to let the ball roll for 10 yards before picking it up? WTF!?
    I was completely floored that none of them jumped on the ball. I was screaming at my tv, these idiots arenít jumping on the ball! It was glorious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Thatís some bad coaching.

Week 2: Early and Late Game Matchups

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Thatís some bad coaching.
    Not even just bad coaching but also stupidity on the players part. Thatís a rule that should be well known by high school at the latest.

I mean, I can see the strategy of waiting to see if a slow roller like that will go the full 10 yards but once it passes 5 and keeps going with momentum you gotta jump on the ball. The way they were moving it looked like they legitimately didnít know that they could touch the ball before it went the full 10 yards. #87, #81, and #17 all were in good position to get the ball but backed off. #81 didnít even want to get it when it was at about 9 yards. Bizarre.

russ is a god... mvp race over

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Not even just bad coaching but also stupidity on the players part. Thatís a rule that should be well known by high school at the latest.

I mean, I can see the strategy of waiting to see if a slow roller like that will go the full 10 yards but once it passes 5 and keeps going with momentum you gotta jump on the ball. The way they were moving it looked like they legitimately didnít know that they could touch the ball before it went the full 10 yards. #87, #81, and #17 all were in good position to get the ball but backed off. #81 didnít even want to get it when it was at about 9 yards. Bizarre.
    But thatís why a chalk it up to bad coaching. Yes those guys should know that. But at the same time as a coach you got to act like your players donít and go through the situational.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    But thatís why a chalk it up to bad coaching. Yes those guys should know that. But at the same time as a coach you got to act like your players donít and go through the situational.
    I agree. Very true

Josh Allen. That is all.

Kirk Cousins with one of the worst qb performances I've ever seen. Just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kirk Cousins with one of the worst qb performances I've ever seen. Just sad.
    Yeah but:

Carson Wentz just threw a pick in the end zone and the Eaglesí fake crowd noise booed him.

ó Molly Knight (@molly_knight) September 20, 2020
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Josh Allen. That is all.
    His numbers looking gooooood through 2 weeks. Espn guys were making it seem like he was actually bad in week one.

What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    His numbers looking gooooood through 2 weeks. Espn guys were making it seem like he was actually bad in week one.

What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Heís never going to be as refined as guys like Mahomes or Rodgers. He just never will. Heís going to make ill-advised throws. Heís going to be wreckless when he scrambles. But heís also got that Brett Favre backyard ball playmaking ability. And it wins games. His completion percentage has consistently gone up. His decision making has improved each year. With the Billsí defense, he can get them to the Super Bowl. Thatís pretty much all any Bills fan could ask for. We finally have a QB who gives us a chance.

Josh had a couple of fumbles in Week 1. Again, wreckless play. Heís gonna do that. But heís made strides from last year as a passer. For a kid that was labeled a project or a 4th round graded QB, his development has been awesome.

Im saying this as a Cousins fan, but am i giddy that Wentz is showing who he really is. He has to be the most overrated qb in the last couple years, outside of Baker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast