Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Jerry West and Kawhi Leonard thought they had the entire league fooled but realized that Pelinka is always one step ahead.

Even makes you wonder if he's done with the plan B. Lakers have a lot of expiring contracts for next season. Either you extend those guys or trade them away for teams who are looking to unload heavy contracts.
    “The difference between the master and the student, is that the master has failed more times than the student has tried”

The Lakers brain trust has a lot knowledgeable people with tons of experience. Rob has plenty of experience on the other side of things that have proven valuable. I also think Lebron, who has a lot of success and failure has learned a lot about what it takes to win and what type of players they need going forward.

I’m confident that the combination of Rob, Lebron and Klutch Sports, the Lakers are going to be in the best position possible year in and year out for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    “The difference between the master and the student, is that the master has failed more times than the student has tried”

The Lakers brain trust has a lot knowledgeable people with tons of experience. Rob has plenty of experience on the other side of things that have proven valuable. I also think Lebron, who has a lot of success and failure has learned a lot about what it takes to win and what type of players they need going forward.

I’m confident that the combination of Rob, Lebron and Klutch Sports, the Lakers are going to be in the best position possible year in and year out for the foreseeable future.
    This has been the plan from day one. Laker’s owner Jennie wants to fulfill her father and Lakers world of passing Boston for good and b CNN insinué to have the team on top of the list forever! This is why the hate is everywhere, but also the love for this franchise!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Do not forget Caruso!
    Can't forget Caruso.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Great signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Not sure if there's any team out there right now that would take on wayoff p's price tag. This ain't the right thread for Flips talk but their future surely looks very interesting lol. Id lie if I tell you that I don't want to know what the future holds for a God forsaken team like theirs.
    Lol true that. When have I adhered to posting in the correct thread?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627