Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 395
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,785
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Twice this postseason....
    That takes tons of miles to do it?
    Lebron is the one!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Common thing about Por/Hou/Denver:

    All three teams are dangerous but TIRED. Blazers coming into the playoff picture like how they did, Hou coming off a game 7 and Den coming off two game 7s. Damn.

    Huge, huge advantage imo.
    Defense kills offense!
    Lebron is the one!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,893
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    And KOU
    I donít give KOU enough love. Iíve hated on the poor guy too much.

    We lucky to have him

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,893
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Then you can start posting when you see the fancy graphics.
    I do love those graphics

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,411
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    That takes tons of miles to do it?
    They're a bunch of youngsters, they'll be alright. What it does do though, it gives them a bunch of confidence. They're not gonna be scared going in or won't be rattled after a loss. Plus both Murray and Jokic have a chance to become superstars this series. Still though, Lakers in 5
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,853



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,853
    We matchup well against Denver. They have no one to guard lebron. Lakers developed defensive schemes to slow down the backcourt of Portland and Houston so slowing down an making things difficult for Murray shouldnít be an issue.

    We have many bodies to throw at joker who are well rested in Dwight and javalle, and then AD in the 4th


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,414
    Nuggets may show fatigue on this series imo. The Lakers should win Game 1.

    Are the Lakers only wearing the Black Mamba jersey in game 2 ?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,370
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I do love those graphics
    Lol

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,370
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Nuggets may show fatigue on this series imo. The Lakers should win Game 1.

    Are the Lakers only wearing the Black Mamba jersey in game 2 ?
    They should wear the Mamba jerseys every game from now on.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,785
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    They're a bunch of youngsters, they'll be alright. What it does do though, it gives them a bunch of confidence. They're not gonna be scared going in or won't be rattled after a loss. Plus both Murray and Jokic have a chance to become superstars this series. Still though, Lakers in 5
    The only think that they proved us how bad those teams were defensively giving big leads like candy. Lakers quietly but strongly defeated two teams that had the poison that used to give the Lakers headaches, the infamous small ball. Lakers just dismantle the two best teams in West who happen to be the super offensive machines. Denver will put up a fight, but Lakers is not the other teams, believe me! There is something special this season that they never had before and is call defense attorney a high level and two of the best scores in the world! F Denver and whoever else comes after. It looks like Miami, but you never know, many teams are giving big leads in different shapes and forms.
    Lebron is the one!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,244
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Nuggets may show fatigue on this series imo. The Lakers should win Game 1.

    Are the Lakers only wearing the Black Mamba jersey in game 2 ?
    Undefeated in black mamba jersey!


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,244
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The only think that they proved us how bad those teams were defensively giving big leads like candy. Lakers quietly but strongly defeated two teams that had the poison that used to give the Lakers headaches, the infamous small ball. Lakers just dismantle the two best teams in West who happen to be the super offensive machines. Denver will put up a fight, but Lakers is not the other teams, believe me! There is something special this season that they never had before and is call defense attorney a high level and two of the best scores in the world! F Denver and whoever else comes after. It looks like Miami, but you never know, many teams are giving big leads in different shapes and forms.
    Yep denver is a resilient team, no doubt, but utah was inconsistent and clippers were dysfunctional. Both teams were nowhere near our level on defense and chemistry.

    Denver should not be a problem.


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,244
    It could be a different story in the Finals against Miami for example, they're full of dogs and we will have to be very careful with them.


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,339
    Re-watching Lakers vs Nuggets, 2nd week of Feb. LBJ manhandling every defender being thrown at him.. Craig, Grant etc. Didn't matter.

    Dwight Howard punishing Jokic in the painted area.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •