Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

WCF Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets GM1

I just made a general thread for the whole series. If anyone thinks this is too simple, then feel free to make a game thread with all the fancy graphics. Just feel that one game kind of flows to the the next so one thread for all the games might have better continuity.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Since you made the GT, we can't lose game 1 anymore.

We're better than Denver and matchup pretty well with them, if we stay focused like we did the previous rounds, we're Finals bound.

Go Lakers!

#17 for #24

Job's done

Just make this for GM1, the GTís get into double digit pages and would be pretty hectic with wins and losses(hopefully none) in the series weíd be on page 70 half way through lol

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Just make this for GM1, the GTís get into double digit pages and would be pretty hectic with wins and losses(hopefully none) in the series weíd be on page 70 half way through lol
    Ok good point.

Interesting piece of info to digest:

The number to know
    28.3 -- The Lakers outscored the Nuggets by 28.3 points per 100 possessions in a little more than 56 minutes with Anthony Davis at center (no JaVale McGee or Dwight Howard on the floor) in the regular season series. Those 56 minutes accounted for just 38% of the 150 minutes Davis played against Denver.

In his other 94 minutes (when Davis played alongside McGee or Howard), the Lakers were outscored by 9.7 points per 100 possessions. The bigger difference was on defense, where the Lakers allowed just 97 points per 100 possessions with Davis playing center. In 33 minutes with Nikola Jokic on the floor against Davis at center, the Lakers were a plus-22 and the Nuggets scored just 60 points on 66 possessions (91 per 100).

After playing just 41% of his minutes at the five against Portland in the first round, Davis played 84% of his minutes at the five against Houston in the conference semis. Through two rounds (and as was the case in the regular season), the Lakers have been better offensively with Davis at the four, but better defensively with him at the five.

-- John Schuhmann

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Interesting piece of info to digest:

The number to know
    28.3 -- The Lakers outscored the Nuggets by 28.3 points per 100 possessions in a little more than 56 minutes with Anthony Davis at center (no JaVale McGee or Dwight Howard on the floor) in the regular season series. Those 56 minutes accounted for just 38% of the 150 minutes Davis played against Denver.

In his other 94 minutes (when Davis played alongside McGee or Howard), the Lakers were outscored by 9.7 points per 100 possessions. The bigger difference was on defense, where the Lakers allowed just 97 points per 100 possessions with Davis playing center. In 33 minutes with Nikola Jokic on the floor against Davis at center, the Lakers were a plus-22 and the Nuggets scored just 60 points on 66 possessions (91 per 100).

After playing just 41% of his minutes at the five against Portland in the first round, Davis played 84% of his minutes at the five against Houston in the conference semis. Through two rounds (and as was the case in the regular season), the Lakers have been better offensively with Davis at the four, but better defensively with him at the five.

-- John Schuhmann
    Yeah, I think no matter who we play, we are just a better team with AD at the five, probably due to increased speed on defensive rotations

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I just made a general thread for the whole series. If anyone thinks this is too simple, then feel free to make a game thread with all the fancy graphics. Just feel that one game kind of flows to the the next so one thread for all the games might have better continuity.
    Disagree

Weíve always done it game by game. As Iíve said before, each game takes on its own identity.

Itís always cool to see Lakers vs Nuggets Game 3

But whatever your guysí call.

Just feel more effort should be done in making playoff game threads. Thatís why I donít make them because I donít make it look nearly as prof And legit as G1.

Davis vs Jokic should be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Disagree

Weíve always done it game by game. As Iíve said before, each game takes on its own identity.

Just feel more effort should be done in making playoff game threads. Thatís why I donít make them because I donít make it look nearly as prof And legit as G1.
    And KOU

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Disagree

Then you can start posting when you see the fancy graphics.

Lakers in 5, another dud series

Denver has no answer for LBJ.

Murray will enter with both feet into the upper echelon of PGs.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Need to start out strong and keep the pedal all the way down the entire series.

Any team that can come back from a 3-1 deficit is dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

Go Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Need to start out strong and keep the pedal all the way down the entire series.

Any team that can come back from a 3-1 deficit is dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

Go Lakers!
    Twice this postseason....
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Common thing about Por/Hou/Denver:

All three teams are dangerous but TIRED. Blazers coming into the playoff picture like how they did, Hou coming off a game 7 and Den coming off two game 7s. Damn.

Huge, huge advantage imo.

Ryan Ward: Status report for the Lakers head into Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals: Ė Dion Waiters (sore left groin) is DOUBTFUL Ė Rajon Rondo (back spasms) is QUESTIONABLE Ė LeBron James (sore right groin) is PROBABLE Ė via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Injuries, Dion Waiters, LeBron James, Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Lakers
    Lebron is the one!

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast