Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who is the G.O.A.T. at their absolute peak?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Harden

    2 25.00%
  • Tracy McGrady

    0 0%
  • Reggie Miller

    0 0%
  • Clyde Drexler

    1 12.50%
  • Dr. J

    0 0%
  • Karl Malone

    1 12.50%
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo

    1 12.50%
  • Elgin Baylor

    0 0%
  • Rick Barry

    0 0%
  • Isiah Thomas

    0 0%
  • Scottie Pippen

    0 0%
  • John Havlicek

    0 0%
  • Allen Iverson

    0 0%
  • Steve Nash

    0 0%
  • John Stockton

    0 0%
  • Russell Westbrook

    0 0%
  • Walt Frazier

    0 0%
  • Patrick Ewing

    3 37.50%
  • Willis Reed

    0 0%
  • Bob McAdoo

    0 0%
  • Anthony Davis

    0 0%
  • Kevin McHale

    0 0%
  • Wes Unseld

    0 0%
  • Dominique Wilkins

    0 0%
  • Grant Hill

    0 0%
  • George Gervin

    0 0%
  • Bob Cousy

    0 0%
  • George Mikan

    0 0%
  • Nate "Tiny" Archibald

    0 0%
  • Chris Webber

    0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,251
    Is this a Peak thread?

    Why we comparing Giannisís low lights to Waltonís Peak. Lol this is some funny ish. Waltonís Peak doesnít lik Giannisís Peak balls sons

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,531
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Is this a Peak thread?

    Why we comparing Giannisís low lights to Waltonís Peak. Lol this is some funny ish. Waltonís Peak doesnít lik Giannisís Peak balls sons
    You are the only person that cares about his first round performance against Magic or DROBís 70 point game after the season was over


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,555
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Nah, you think because when you go from a limp 3 to a hard 5 your doing something, where as Iím slanging 10 and maybe have an off night with an 8 and you think because you improved that the girl likes it more. Doesnít work like that buddy. Let me guess, your single?
    Strawman tactics get you no where in debates kiddo.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,555
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    But but but WS
    But but but everything
    except impact metrics, idk I'm assuming here

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,851
    I'm having a hard time between Dr. J and Patrick. My head says Dr. J has to be on this list... but my heart...


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,251
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are the only person that cares about his first round performance against Magic or DROBís 70 point game after the season was over


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or the entire regular season, or there Peak, in a Peak thread. Or a MVP,s or statistical evidence.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Strawman tactics get you no where in debates kiddo.
    Then you should put your gun down

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Nah, you think because when you go from a limp 3 to a hard 5 your doing something, where as Iím slanging 10 and maybe have an off night with an 8 and you think because you improved that the girl likes it more. Doesnít work like that buddy. Let me guess, your single?
    Buddy youíre getting too frustrated trying to convince the 10 people on this forum that youíre right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,148
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I'm having a hard time between Dr. J and Patrick. My head says Dr. J has to be on this list... but my heart...
    I think both are deserving. Ewing is extremely underrated. He didn't shoot 3's but he absolutely had some range, which, combined with his elite defense and all around game make him a worthy selection. I could make a case that prime Ewing in 2020 would be more valuable than prime Dr. J in 2020.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

    San Antonio Spurs

    PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Buddy youíre getting too frustrated trying to convince the 10 people on this forum that youíre right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

    San Antonio Spurs

    PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Buddy youíre getting too frustrated trying to convince the 10 people on this forum that youíre right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    very emotional guy. He loses sight of the facts


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,148
    **** it. Voted Ewing. Tie breaker was who I'd rather start in 2020 even though this is suppose to be peak performance.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

    San Antonio Spurs

    PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Heís not though. He kept getting better true, but his best was nowhere near what Giannisís best was. He kept improving, thatís great, he was still never playing at a higher level than Giannis. It wasnít till Giannis played his worst where him and Bill had similar stats.
    Yes he was. His performance in G6 to close out Philly in the Finals (20 pts, 23 rebs, 7 asts, 8 blcks) was better than anything Giannis has ever done in the playoffs). Not only were his stats better, his impact was massively better.

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Is this a Peak thread?

    Why we comparing Giannisís low lights to Waltonís Peak. Lol this is some funny ish. Waltonís Peak doesnít lik Giannisís Peak balls sons
    Because Giannis' lowlights come in the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs and Walton's peak comes at the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs.

    What good is it being a 30/15/5 monster in the regular season when you turn into a 20/10/4 guy on bad efficiency when it matters?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Or the entire regular season, or there Peak, in a Peak thread. Or a MVP,s or statistical evidence.
    For Giannis those are the same thing.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    **** it. Voted Ewing. Tie breaker was who I'd rather start in 2020 even though this is suppose to be peak performance.
    A non-Knicks fan went Ewing. It is meant to be. His almost 30ppg and elite defense would translate to any era. He could sweat just as good in 2020 as he did in the 90s


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •