Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24...investigation/

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation
    Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynn’s legal defense team.

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

“Holy crap,” an agent responded. “All the analysts too?”

“Yep,” the first agent said. “All the folks at the Agency as well.”

“[C]an I ask who are the most likely litigators?” an agent responded. “[A]s far as potentially suing y’all[?]”

“[H]aha, who knows….I think [t]he concern when we got it was that there was a big leak at DOJ and the NYT among others was going to do a piece,” the first agent said.
    The new disclosures made by DOJ also show that the FBI used so-called national security letters (NSLs) to spy on Flynn’s finances. Unlike traditional subpoenas, which require judicial review and approval before authorities can seize an innocent person’s property and information, NSLs are never independently reviewed by courts. One of the agents noted in a text message that the NSLs were just being used as a pretext by FBI leadership to buy time to find dirt on Flynn after the first investigation of him yielded no derogatory information.
    The explosive new text messages also show agents believed the investigation was being run by FBI officials who were in the tank for Hillary Clinton.

“[D]oing all this election research – I think some of these guys want a [C]linton presidency,” one agent wrote on Aug. 11, shortly after the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation against Trump.

In one series of texts sent the same day as the infamous Jan. 5 Oval Office meeting between Obama, Biden, Comey, Sally Yates, and Susan Rice, one agent admits that “Trump was right” when he tweeted that the FBI was delaying his briefings as incoming president so they could cook up evidence against him. As The Federalist first reported last May, that Jan. 5 meeting was the key to understanding the entire anti-Trump operation run out of Obama’s FBI.
    W]hat’s the word on how [Obama’s] briefing went?” one agent asked, referring to the Jan. 5 meeting.

“Dont know but people here are scrambling for info to support certain things and its a mad house,” an FBI agent responded.

“[J]esus,” an agent wrote back. “[T]rump was right. [S]till not put together….why do we do this to ourselves. [W]hat is wrong with these people[?]?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Explosive!

Boom!
    Pow!
    Thwack!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Explosive!

Boom!
    Pow!
    Thwack!
    the left doesn't care, I'm not surprised at all.

when it's the other way and either Trump or someone close to Trump does something it's major news with the left sucking it up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the left doesn't care, I'm not surprised at all.

when it's the other way and either Trump or someone close to Trump does something it's major news with the left sucking it up.
    Did you think this would change anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Did you think this would change anything?
    this should be big news, but one side doesn't care.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this should be big news, but one side doesn't care.

I don't think either side cares right now.

It's not hard to see Trump's criminality, the FBI should have gone after him MORE if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    It's not hard to see Trump's criminality, the FBI should have gone after him MORE if anything.
    Law enforcement should not look for crimes for an individual. If Trump told the FBI to go find something on Biden it would certainly obviously be wrong (and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened).

When Durham hands out indictments and people get arrested its going to be a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    When Durham hands out indictments and people get arrested its going to be a great day

You know when Trump is out of office he won't be free from criminal prosecution from a number of things he's done right? He used campaign funds to pay off women who he was has having affairs with while his current wife was pregnant. That's illegal. His taxes are going to be made public after he leaves office, and it's likely they'll show he has committed fraud for decades. He could also technically be prosecuted for Obstruction of Justice and witness tampering based on the findings of the Mueller Investigation, which absolutely DID NOT exonerate him.

I don't personally believe he will be charged, I'm just bringing it up because you seem to think the people who investigated his wrongdoing should be jailed. You realize he still could be right?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...e-house-227050
    Last edited by TylerSL; 09-27-2020 at 03:36 AM.

explosive diarrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

When this doesn't happen will you stop posting?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think either side cares right now.
    as in the general America public, or leaders? Republicans should care, this can be used to support what they have said for years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    You know when Trump is out of office he won't be free from criminal prosecution from a number of things he's done right? He used campaign funds to pay off women who he was has having affairs with while his current wife was pregnant. That's illegal. His taxes are going to be made public after he leaves office, and it's likely they'll show he has committed fraud for decades. He could also technically be prosecuted for Obstruction of Justice and witness tampering based on the findings of the Mueller Investigation, which absolutely DID NOT exonerate him.

I don't personally believe he will be charged, I'm just bringing it up because you seem to think the people who investigated his wrongdoing should be jailed. You realize he still could be right?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...e-house-227050

bold, campaign finance violation, and Obama campaign had the same type of thing.

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/...-375000-085784
    Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

it's not an investigation's job to exonerate someone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as in the general America public, or leaders? Republicans should care, this can be used to support what they have said for years.
    I don't even think Republicans care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast