Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: William Barr

William Barr

The most corrupt and dangerous AG I have ever seen.

And I seen some bad ones.

https://twitter.com/eliehonig/status...417243649?s=21

Everyone in and everything about the Trump administration is corrupt. Everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Everyone in and everything about the Trump administration is corrupt. Everyone knows that.
    Now you're getting it!

Gee, that’s exactly what he said (or at least exactly what I’d expect the likes of you to have gleaned from it).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Gee, that’s exactly what he said (or at least exactly what I’d expect the likes of you to have gleaned from it).
    Everyone. Even the janitors and porters in the WH are corrupt. I bet the WH cooks are stealing croissants. I bet Ivanka types personal petters on WH printers. Jared Kush probably takes up two spaces when he parks his beemer. They're all corrupt.

And stupid. I saw one guy with a brown belt and black shoes. Probably have mismatched socks. And Trump's ties are way too long. I sent hiom a letter about this and got no response. No one cares.

Get rid of all of em.

Everyone. Even the janitors and porters in the WH are corrupt. I bet the WH cooks are stealing croissants. I bet Ivanka types personal petters on WH printers. Jared Kush probably takes up two spaces when he parks his beemer. They're all corrupt.

And stupid. I saw one guy with a brown belt and black shoes. Probably have mismatched socks. And Trump's ties are way too long. I sent hiom a letter about this and got no response. No one cares.

Get rid of all of em.
    You are right. Don’t worry though. It wouldn’t change under a Biden Administration.

Get rid of all of em.
    Congratulations on not using copious amounts of exclamation marks, question marks or GASP in a post. It's like you're growing up before our eyes.

Now, do you have any take on Barr or you going to continue to detail the thread with your terrible wit?
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 09-17-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The most corrupt and dangerous AG I have ever seen.

And I seen some bad ones.

https://twitter.com/eliehonig/status...417243649?s=21

shouldn't have said he was the President's wingman. oh wait that was Eric Holder for Obama.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shouldn't have said he was the President's wingman. oh wait that was Eric Holder for Obama.
    Man, you have a real obsession with the previous administration

Hey you actually said something accurate.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Man, you have a real obsession with the previous administration
    I replied to someone saying, "The most corrupt and dangerous AG I have ever seen" with something that happened before.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It is. He is out front about his corruption. I can’t imagine what he is hiding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I replied to someone saying, "The most corrupt and dangerous AG I have ever seen" with something that happened before.
    I'm not as schooled on Eric Holder's record as you, obviously but we are talking about the current administration and the current AG. If you want to make a thread about Eric Holder, go for it. But your constant whining about Obama's administration does get old.

What's your opinion on what Bill Barr is doing. Not what Eric Holder has done?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I'm not as schooled on Eric Holder's record as you, obviously but we are talking about the current administration and the current AG. If you want to make a thread about Eric Holder, go for it. But your constant whining about Obama's administration does get old.

What's your opinion on what Bill Barr is doing. Not what Eric Holder has done?
    Obama was pretty popular with the ladies. I doubt he needed a wingman. But good on Holder anyway for being a bro.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Obama was pretty popular with the ladies. I doubt he needed a wingman. But good on Holder anyway for being a bro.
    Donald's fine with the ladies too, just more in an unwanted sexual advancement kind of way

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast