Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: William Barr

Who needs a wingman when you can just grab them by the *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I'm not as schooled on Eric Holder's record as you, obviously but we are talking about the current administration and the current AG. If you want to make a thread about Eric Holder, go for it. But your constant whining about Obama's administration does get old.

What's your opinion on what Bill Barr is doing. Not what Eric Holder has done?
    if Barr is the worst ever, then literally any other AG is relevant.

this is literally what Eric Holder said.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/polit...wingman-160861

Attorney General Eric Holder brushed off a question Thursday about when he might leave the administration. Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama.

"I知 still enjoying what I知 doing, there痴 still work to be done. I知 still the President痴 wing-man, so I知 there with my boy. So we値l see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.
    if Barr pledged allegiance to Trump the left and the media would lose their mind with outrage.

ッ\_(ツ)_/ッ

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Bill Barr was involved in GHWB's scheme to pardon corrupt officials during Iran Contra. He was an appropriate choice for the newest corrupt administration.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Can we just replace Bill Barr with

guarantee **** would happen then.....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Can we just replace Bill Barr with

guarantee **** would happen then.....
    Is that Kuby from Breaking Bad??
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shouldn't have said he was the President's wingman. oh wait that was Eric Holder for Obama.
    Or willing to wait and meet quietly on the tarmac of an airport. Oh wait, thay was Loretta Lynch (can you say lynch???) and Hilly's Willy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are right. Don稚 worry though. It wouldn稚 change under a Biden Administration.
    Someone would have to show Biden how to "install" a belt on his pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Someone would have to show Biden how to "install" a belt on his pants.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if Barr is the worst ever, then literally any other AG is relevant.

this is literally what Eric Holder said.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/polit...wingman-160861

if Barr pledged allegiance to Trump the left and the media would lose their mind with outrage.
    In case you missed it, this thread is about Bill Barr. It's in the title. Wanna talk about Eric Holder ....make a thread

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    it is, but not how I'd most recognize Bill Burr
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    I'm not as schooled on Eric Holder's record as you, obviously but we are talking about the current administration and the current AG. If you want to make a thread about Eric Holder, go for it. But your constant whining about Obama's administration does get old.

What's your opinion on what Bill Barr is doing. Not what Eric Holder has done?
    Not only that... Special has made it clear that he only started paying attention to American Politics because of Trump, which makes his opinion on the history he didn't pay attention to while it was happening suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

In case you missed it, this thread is about Bill Barr. It's in the title. Wanna talk about Eric Holder ....make a thread
    I think comparing Barr to previous AGs makes sense. I'd welcome it. They guy said masks are the biggest infringement on civil liberties aside from slavery... Which on it's face, comparing having to have cloth on your face to the enslavement of a group of people is just trip over your knuckles dumb... Also he didn't mention Japanese internment camps, forced sterilizations, exposing developmentaly disabled people and the military to radiation, the laws outlawing interracial marriage, laws outlawing sodomy... I could go on. Guy Is a big ole blob of ******* and ignorance... If Special want's to slob his cob... he is welcome to worship at the feet of a moron.

Hey special! Is having to wear a mask worse than being forcibly sterilized? Worse than having your family locked up because of your race? Barr's an ***... Want to compare... all you have is one random out of context quote where there is an entire interview of Barr doing a Baron Harkonen impression. And that was just what he did yesterday.

Last edited by flips333; 09-17-2020 at 01:22 PM.

I wish hypocrisy mattered.

Could you imagine this site if Trump supporters couldn't for some reason be hypocrites? There'd be no discussion. Because 90% of their defense of this administration is laced in bad faith hypocrisy. "Imagine if Obama did...." is a meaningless criticism because hypocrisy doesn't matter...but imagine if it did.

Imagine if FNK actually believed in his heart of hearts everything he says when he defends Trump? And wasn't just forming his opinion on the spot every time based on how or helps or doesn't help Trump?

Joe Biden is going to be a bad President, but the list of things the far-right wouldn't be able to be critical of him for (if hypocrisy mattered) would be exhausting.

There's going to be a post for everything...just like there's "a tweet for everything" Trump does. They've debased themselves so much defending every indefensible thing that happens that's there's very little left.

All that fear about Obama being a a corrupt anti-democratic/american authoritarian? You can do this for days. So much of what Obama was criticized for from the right was always obviously bad faith...but Trump just ****ing blew the roof off of it. They don't even try to be subtle about the hypocrisy any more.

Again, I'm not fan of Obama or Biden, but it's going to be so easy to just laugh in their faces when they try to pretend like Biden is overstepping his bounds or....honestly...just about anything.

But hypocrisy does not matter. It's basically the core tenant of Trumpism honestly. So they'll fire up all the same attacks they did for Obama and forget everything they said defending the biggest blowhard in all of politics (the biggest cesspool of blowhards there are).
    Last edited by ManRam; 09-17-2020 at 12:53 PM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And you call me dumb? That's Bill Burr

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    And you call me dumb? That's Bill Burr
    Knowing who bill burr is probably not related to intelligence. However knowing it's bill burr and not recognizing his most iconic role from Breaking Bad... I'm gonna judge a little. No lie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast