Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I liked Mayfield ... Wanted Denver to draft him actually. So not sure why you think I hate him.

    He's just never going to be the QB I thought he would.
    Your posts drip more with disdain than disappointment, but okay.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Your posts drip more with disdain than disappointment, but okay.
    I mean I definitely hate him more tonight than I usually do... His piss poor interception made me lose some money.

    Overall it's just disappointment because I was so sure he was going to be a top 5 QB in the NFL though

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,448
    Fun game. Easy to see already that Burrow is it.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,698
    Really wish that I saw the first half though. It sounds like he was really good

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Fun game. Easy to see already that Burrow is it.
    He threw 60 times in his second NFL game... The NFL should force the Bengals to trade him before they ruin him

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Fun game. Easy to see already that Burrow is it.
    Burrow is the truth. I hope the Bengals are able to protect him from so many hits.

    Sucks that the Ravens and Bengals have found their franchise QBs instead of wallowing in the dirt for a few years, though.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,202
    Ja'Marr Chase is going to be a nice fit with Burrow in Cincinnati in 2021.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,272
    Burrow is gonna get wrecked in Cincy, and honestly he's going to get Green killed the way he's throwing him into hits. Cincy runs everything nice they get.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Burrow is the truth. I hope the Bengals are able to protect him from so many hits.

    Sucks that the Ravens and Bengals have found their franchise QBs instead of wallowing in the dirt for a few years, though.
    They were straight dominated in the trenches for most of the game. I get there’s some beef on that Cleveland line, but sheesh!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,590
    Cincy needs to use their next hundred draft picks on O-Line otherwise we'll see an Andrew Luck situation.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,448
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He threw 60 times in his second NFL game... The NFL should force the Bengals to trade him before they ruin him
    The football equivalent of throwing 120 pitches.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Fun game. Easy to see already that Burrow is it.
    I agree, looks poised out there

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,272
    Eh, people need to pump the brakes with Burrow hype, especially if we're comparing him to someone like Luck. He's had flashes, but he's also had huge stretches of plays that look like a scrub (he's a rookie, of course). Let's let him play a compete game before we call him "it", whatever that means.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    They were straight dominated in the trenches for most of the game. I get there’s some beef on that Cleveland line, but sheesh!
    Yeah, it's a good D-line. Part of it is because the Bengals ran a **** ton of spread - Browns were missing 4 (or 5 if you count Delpit) defensive starters. Smart to attack our weakness but it did leave Burrow out there to get hit a lot.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •