Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If youíre drafting top 3 (and QB isnít an option) why not take the top LT in the draft? Move Tyron to RT and Collins back to LG. The LT position would be solidified for the next 10 years.

If weíre going defense though and end up picking 5-10 they still have a great shot at CB Patrick Surtain. That would be my choice with the top pick. The entire draft though should definitely be heavy on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Jets, Jaguars and Bengals have to start winning. Even if the Cowboys ultimately select a left tackle, they would have more options if they have one of those coveted spots high up in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    The Jets, Jaguars and Bengals have to start winning. Even if the Cowboys ultimately select a left tackle, they would have more options if they have one of those coveted spots high up in the draft.
    I agree, more than likely the Cowboys will be picking somewhere between 5-10. At that point Surtain could still be an option.

Here are a few names to look at that will be drafted within that range and that fit our needs.

Kwity Paye - Michigan - DT (3-tech)
    Patrick Surtain - Alabama - CB
    Caleb Farley - Virginia Tech - CB
    Gregory Rousseau - Miami - EDGE
    Micah Parsons - Penn St - MLB
    Kyle Pitts - Florida - TE

Here are a few names to look at that will be drafted within that range and that fit our needs.

Which ones do you think will be the big impactful stars?

Which ones do you think will be the big impactful stars?
    I need to do more research on Kwity Paye but from what Iíve read about him he is a pass rushing DT. Seems like he would be a good fit next to Gallimore.

Patrick Surtain is going to be a star. Heís the guy I really want. He and Diggs were a great CB tandem at Alabama.

Gregory Rousseau I think will also be a star if he lands on the right team. The Cowboys seem to have a glute of pass rushers though.

Micah Parsons may be the most impactful rookie. This dude is huge, fast, and is an elite tackler. Dude can seriously rush the QB from the MLB position too. The problem is would you move LVE to the SAM or move Micah to the SAM. Jaylon would have to move to the weak side. That would be a scary group of LBís.

Honestly donít know a whole lot about Caleb Farley other than he has great size for a CB.

Kyle Pitts could also be a star depending on what team he ends up on. Heís a big pass catching TE. Here in Dallas he would thrive and could be a top TE within a year or two. Do the Cowboys REALLY need a TE though?

The cowboys bengals game is going to be huge.

I need to do more research on Kwity Paye but from what Iíve read about him he is a pass rushing DT. Seems like he would be a good fit next to Gallimore.

Patrick Surtain is going to be a star. Heís the guy I really want. He and Diggs were a great CB tandem at Alabama.

Gregory Rousseau I think will also be a star if he lands on the right team. The Cowboys seem to have a glute of pass rushers though.

Micah Parsons may be the most impactful rookie. This dude is huge, fast, and is an elite tackler. Dude can seriously rush the QB from the MLB position too. The problem is would you move LVE to the SAM or move Micah to the SAM. Jaylon would have to move to the weak side. That would be a scary group of LBís.

Honestly donít know a whole lot about Caleb Farley other than he has great size for a CB.

Kyle Pitts could also be a star depending on what team he ends up on. Heís a big pass catching TE. Here in Dallas he would thrive and could be a top TE within a year or two. Do the Cowboys REALLY need a TE though?

Wasn't Patrick Surtain's father that great corner from the Miami Dolphins? I really think we should go with the best certified stud that's available. The Cowboys have missed on some big names, by going for need. Most recently, they picked Taco Charlton over TJ Watt, because Taco fit a need. They also picked Marcus Spears over Aaron Rodgers. And the most famous miss was picking Greg Ellis over Randy Moss. Ellis and Spears were useful players, but dam... Randy Moss and Aaron Rodgers? Depends if Kyle Pitts is on the caliber of a Tony Gonzalez/Rob Gronkowski. The Cowboys have too many "pretty good" players that are getting paid a lot of money. They need some dominant game changers. One Deion Sanders is worth like 7 decent players.

Still, I would like the Cowboys to somehow land one of those top two picks, so I hope the Jets, Jaguars and Bengals start winning. And start Ben DiNucci.

Wasn't Patrick Surtain's father that great corner from the Miami Dolphins? I really think we should go with the best certified stud that's available. The Cowboys have missed on some big names, by going for need. Most recently, they picked Taco Charlton over TJ Watt, because Taco fit a need. They also picked Marcus Spears over Aaron Rodgers. And the most famous miss was picking Greg Ellis over Randy Moss. Ellis and Spears were useful players, but dam... Randy Moss and Aaron Rodgers? Depends if Kyle Pitts is on the caliber of a Tony Gonzalez/Rob Gronkowski. The Cowboys have too many "pretty good" players that are getting paid a lot of money. They need some dominant game changers. One Deion Sanders is worth like 7 decent players.

Still, I would like the Cowboys to somehow land one of those top two picks, so I hope the Jets, Jaguars and Bengals start winning. And start Ben DiNucci.
    I hope Iím wrong but thereís no chance we pick one or two. I think three is the best we can hope for. We must lose to the bengals though.

Yea thatís his son, Patrick Surtain II. Heís an absolute stud at CB. I wouldnít put him in Deionís (very few are) class but heís really freaking good.

Kyle Pitts is 6í6Ē 240ish lbs. He looks like a big athletic WR more than he does a TE. To me drafting him would kind of be a bit of overkill. He looks like he will be a great TE (if he lands on a team with a good QB) but heís not really what this team needs. I would definitely be looking to trade down if he is the best player on the board when the Cowboys pick.

Here is a video of Kyle Pitts for those that want to see it.

https://youtu.be/7ki_zcXIOvQ

Yea thatís his son, Patrick Surtain II. Heís an absolute stud at CB. I wouldnít put him in Deionís (very few are) class but heís really freaking good.

Kyle Pitts is 6í6Ē 240ish lbs. He looks like a big athletic WR more than he does a TE. To me drafting him would kind of be a bit of overkill. He looks like he will be a great TE (if he lands on a team with a good QB) but heís not really what this team needs. I would definitely be looking to trade down if he is the best player on the board when the Cowboys pick.

Here is a video of Kyle Pitts for those that want to see it.

https://youtu.be/7ki_zcXIOvQ

Deion's the greatest of all time, so many that's too high. But, what about like a Champ Bailey, Darelle Revis level?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678