Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Yeah, I feel you. Dallas has an underrated 3D PF/C that would fit beautifully in the Clippers line up in Maxi Kleber. Kleber as the starting 5 with Zubac as the backup would work.

I don't know how people value Landry Shamet, he has some potential. If I'm Dallas, I probably say no to the trade, but I think Shamet would fit much better on the Mavs and Kleber fits much better on the Clippers.
    Their front office has to try something, I like your idea of S/T Trez and seeing what Shamet and Lou's value are.

They have some tradeable pieces, like you said, just a matter of how the league values those assets.

Also no real way to sweeten the pot with a lot of draft assets already allocated.

Clippers should go get CP3

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Clippers should go get CP3
    That contract is horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    We're fine, just come back and try again, we just need PG-13 to show up. Every team in the league has something they could use, thats whats awesome about the game today. That said, I hope Gasol would like to live in LA, maybe Ibaka. A guy like Lowry would be a plus. LOL, bring the Raptors to him.

That said, gimme a true stretch-4 because Morris doesn't really play "team ball". Hes a great bench piece with our other chuckers. We have too many guys whos game is limited come playoffs. Sign and trade with Trez would be the best outcome for us.
    Just run it back KEKW

76ers should 'do whatever it takes' to bring Kawhi to Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    But Kawhi and PG are playmakers... You don't need a true PG with them. Just like you didn't need a true PG with MJ and Pippen. Just a shooter/defender.
    The offense could a steady hand. Bev, PG, and KL are very herky jerky play makers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    But Kawhi and PG are playmakers... You don't need a true PG with them. Just like you didn't need a true PG with MJ and Pippen. Just a shooter/defender.
    We aint running the triangle and Pippen/MJ were better passers anyways.

Also, Pat Bev isn't the shooter he used to be, hes past his prime defensively too. I would hope the team recognizes this and moves him for a 4.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Definitely not.

Kawhi is not the issue, and with how he left Toronto, I highly doubt any team would give anything good for a definite 1 yr rental.
    We would do it all over again lol

You guys forget Kawhi wants to be in LA and no where else.

But I thought Kawhi was the greatest thing since sliced bread ...

Send Kawhi to Dallas, hed make a great addition to Luka and KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Send Kawhi to Dallas, hed make a great addition to Luka and KP.

If KP can ever stay healthy. That's the dudes biggest issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    If KP can ever stay healthy. That's the dudes biggest issue.
    Very valid point. With his size and frame and style of play hes likely going to have these nagging injuries his entire career. He may be like Tyson Chandler in the sense that he may need to be on a permanent minutes restriction. Carlisle realized that whenever Tyson played over 25 min a game he almost always got some kind of injury. When he kept a him at 25 min per game max he was extremely dominant on defense and was able to stay healthy the whole season. As soon as he left Dallas and started playing over 25 min a game he went back to being that player that was always hurt.

They shouldn't trade either, regardless of what a choke artist George is.
    But for arguments sake, let's say they do trade one. It's got to be George. How about trading him to the Nets for LeVert, Dinwiddie and Jordan?
    The Nets can create a damn-good big three. Filling out the rest of the roster with ring-chasers won't be an issue. George can go from second to third banana, taking more pressure off him, and allowing him to focus on being the team's defensive stopper.
    The Clippers can surround Leonard with good young players and Jordan, who's beloved in Los Angeles and can still give you some solid interior defense at times. LeVert isn't George, but he can approximate his stats and has room to grow. Dinwiddie is a dramatic upgrade over Beverly and still provides a great defender. He could honestly play either guard spot, if they wanted to re-sign Beverly.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    They shouldn't trade either, regardless of what a choke artist George is.
    But for arguments sake, let's say they do trade one. It's got to be George. How about trading him to the Nets for LeVert, Dinwiddie and Jordan?
    The Nets can create a damn-good big three. Filling out the rest of the roster with ring-chasers won't be an issue. George can go from second to third banana, taking more pressure off him, and allowing him to focus on being the team's defensive stopper.
    The Clippers can surround Leonard with good young players and Jordan, who's beloved in Los Angeles and can still give you some solid interior defense at times. LeVert isn't George, but he can approximate his stats and has room to grow. Dinwiddie is a dramatic upgrade over Beverly and still provides a great defender. He could honestly play either guard spot, if they wanted to re-sign Beverly.
    I've seen the nets listed as trade partners but it would be for Jaret Allen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast