Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tank for Trevor!
    Lose for Lawrence!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Tank for Trevor!
    Lose for Lawrence!
    We won't be that lucky. We will do our normal thing and win just enough to get the 7th to 15th pick and not be able to get our Quarterback that we have needed for the past 30 to 40 years. Bank on it.

I really don't know where to begin this team is so bad on so many different levels but I think Kirk took the cake today. He completed 11-of-26 passes for 113 yards, zero touchdowns and three interceptions. That's just unacceptable. Especially considering what he's getting paid. The rebuild needs to start now!
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    We won't be that lucky. We will do our normal thing and win just enough to get the 7th to 15th pick and not be able to get our Quarterback that we have needed for the past 30 to 40 years. Bank on it.
    Or we will draft a DE and pass on Lawrence. We will **** it up somehow. I can guarantee that
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Honestly, I don’t think the defense played all that bad today. The run D is bad but overall they played well enough to win if our offense could have mustered anything.

Jefferson needs to start playing more than Bisi. Our guards are still trash. I think the Samia hype is over after today. His play today made Elflein look like an all pro. Dozier is a bum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Or we will draft a DE and pass on Lawrence. We will **** it up somehow. I can guarantee that
    If there’s a chance to get Lawrence we’ll take him, I don’t doubt that at all. If we miss out on a top QB I hope we can get Ja’Marr Chase. Load up on young weapons.

2020 Vikings Draft:

Lol I'm glad the game wasn't on in my area.

I told you guys that the first 4-5 weeks were going to be rough. We needed to tread water and be around .500 if we had any shot of being a playoff team. As the season progresses we'll start to get better. With so many young guys it was just going to take some time.

That being said...we are really bad and I'm not mad about it. I'm telling you, this is about as good of a year to be bad with the amount of QB's that could be top 10 caliber. Trevor Lawrence is a franchise changing QB, Justin Fields is right up there.

I've been praying to get Trevor but never thought we would be bad enough and I still don't think we are but one can be hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Lol I don't want to agree but the vikes history is against us. Tho we have to get our due sometime right?

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Honestly, I don’t think the defense played all that bad today. The run D is bad but overall they played well enough to win if our offense could have mustered anything.

Jefferson needs to start playing more than Bisi. Our guards are still trash. I think the Samia hype is over after today. His play today made Elflein look like an all pro. Dozier is a bum.

I agree about the defense. But I think we can give Samia some slack. He was up against Buckner all game. That dude has destroyed us every time he has played us.

If there’s a chance to get Lawrence we’ll take him, I don’t doubt that at all. If we miss out on a top QB I hope we can get Ja’Marr Chase. Load up on young weapons.

Lawrence/Fields/Lance or Penei Sewell are who I'd want with the pick.

Wow i didn’t think we’d suck this bad. I was wayy off. Now i’m just hoping we suck enough to get a top 3 pick. We’re easily the worst team in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Lawrence/Fields/Lance or Penei Sewell are who I'd want with the pick.
    I’d love Sewell too. There looks to be about a dozen blue chip prospects next year. Looks to be a good year to have a high pick.

2020 Vikings Draft:

14. 09-20-2020, 09:01 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

15. 09-20-2020, 11:05 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

Woo, ok. Kinda what I was expecting but about 5 times worse. Doubt we're in play for the top pick but I'd be all for drafting Fields or Trey Lance. They almost had to go after Cousins, the resigning can be debated, but idk what else they were supposed to do. Either way, it didn't work, and unless things drastically change, they need to start planning for after he's gone.

We're obviously not as close as we thought and you can't be all-in, over the cap, and have no oline or interior dline.

I'm afraid it's finally time to pay the piper on all those "how did they make that work?" contracts Rick and Brzezinski were pulling out of their ***.

Don't resign Harris or Ngakoue.
    See who we can trade that isn't crucial to the rebuild. Wait out some contracts and cut dead money where available. Draft a QB and let them sit a year. Hopefully we'll have the money to build around a new QB when he's ready.

The only people I should be around for a rebuild are Hunter, Kendricks, O'neil, this year's rookies, and Dalvin (not crucial but I like him and he just signed for 5 more years).

I’d love Sewell too. There looks to be about a dozen blue chip prospects next year. Looks to be a good year to have a high pick.

Well, we are on the right track for it lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast