Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    30 years? What are you taking about? This trend didnít take over until KG and LeBron decided they were owed superteams

The Bulls and the Spurs werenít super teams. They were really good. The Warriors werenít until KD. You boy turned free agency into the WWE where guys basically get to decide where they play regardless of contract or anything else
    I think you have a valid point but you're taking it too far. They wanted teams that had a realistic chance to win a championship. From there they naturally looked for the best situation.

Yea Bron and KG gave their franchises plenty of time to build around them. I'm sorry but a player isn't stuck his whole career playing for the team that drafted them. 0 blame on them. KD still a ***** tho

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No haha. Bron did not have a super team that was in any way comparable to KD joining a 73 win team hahaha.

The league is built on super teams for the past 30 plus years.

What a ridiculous thought to have.

Imagine comparing the heat to the warriors post kd.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    This is just way too biased an opinion to take seriously. If you think super team championships do not count, which is a horrible take, then they all do not count. If they only do not count if they reach the level of the Warriors, then you are saying only the Warriors championships do not count. They are the GOAT team.

Basically, what you are saying is that you hate the Warriors so you will make whatever illogical argument to put them down. However, you love LeBron, so those same illogical arguments do not apply to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    This is just way too biased an opinion to take seriously. If you think super team championships do not count, which is a horrible take, then they all do not count. If they only do not count if they reach the level of the Warriors, then you are saying only the Warriors championships do not count. They are the GOAT team.

Basically, what you are saying is that you hate the Warriors so you will make whatever illogical argument to put them down. However, you love LeBron, so those same illogical arguments do not apply to him.
    No, I didnt say super team championships do not count. Literally just post kd warriors. In any sport. That's it. The Championship exists but it isnt impressive.

Is it impressive if the 96 bulls add shaq and win? Not at all. Not winning would be impressive. Winning is expected and guaranteed.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No, I didnt say super team championships do not count. Literally just post kd warriors. In any sport. That's it. The Championship exists but it isnt impressive.

Is it impressive if the 96 bulls add shaq and win? Not at all. Not winning would be impressive. Winning is expected and guaranteed.

I just cannot get down with this line of thinking. There have been many years where the heavy favorites went on to win the championship. They still have to actually go out and perform. You having this magic cut off at only the Warriors, seems to be some personal bias of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    I just cannot get down with this line of thinking. There have been many years where the heavy favorites went on to win the championship. They still have to actually go out and perform. You having this magic cut off at only the Warriors, seems to be some personal bias of yours.
    Its not only me though..most people knew the warriors couldn't be beaten.

Click here to register!

The Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Yea Bron and KG gave their franchises plenty of time to build around them. I'm sorry but a player isn't stuck his whole career playing for the team that drafted them. 0 blame on them. KD still a ***** tho
    No one said they had to stay. KD actually used free agency the way it was intended you just didnít like his decision. LeBron and AD basically held the league captive til they got to be teammates. KL sat a season then a season later signed wit the Clips contingent on them making a trade for PG who forced his way out while under contract. These guys are great players that are terrible for the game. At least KL is quite about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No one said they had to stay. KD actually used free agency the way it was intended you just didnít like his decision. LeBron and AD basically held the league captive til they got to be teammates. KL sat a season then a season later signed wit the Clips contingent on them making a trade for PG who forced his way out while under contract. These guys are great players that are terrible for the game. At least KL is quite about it

Again, its the same as shaq joining the bulls after losing in 96.

It is what it is but it isnt a team that's possible to beat.

Not a deserved title, a lot of people seem to understand that. There is an overwhelmingly clear difference between KD's choice and LeBron/Kawhi's choice.

It isn't about not liking the choice

Its the only move in sports history that broke the competitive balance of a league.

Last edited by blams; 09-18-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Click here to register!

This also describes you and LeBron's FA decision.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The difference is KD didnít cheat to get a better team

The difference is KD didnít cheat to get a better team
    A. I think you're naive to assume KD didn't do anything illegal in the leadup to FA. B. Which specific instance are you referring to regarding Bron cheating?

KD didnít have a plan where his buddy held out to force a deal. Didnít quit on the team in year one when he hadnít gotten his way yet. KD joined a really good team via free agency

KD didnít have a plan where his buddy held out to force a deal. Didnít quit on the team in year one when he hadnít gotten his way yet. KD joined a really good team via free agency
    Are you talking about AD?

Are you talking about AD?
    Yes

Yes
    You think AD had conspired with Bron to go to LA before Bron signed in LA? I think that's a reach.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast