Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 96
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Curry has more rings than LeBron...he has won an MVP title how many times but Curry I don't think has ever won Finals MVP or DPOY either. Curry also has a better Finals record than LeBron.

    Kawhi 2 time champion...2 time Finals MVP but has never won a regular season MVP but he's a former DPOY and he has a better Finals record than LeBron

    Durant 2 time champion...Finals MVP twice but has Durant ever won an MVP? He has more scoring titles than LeBron in the regular season but has Durant ever won a DPOY? KD better Finals record than LeBron

    Giannis has won DPOY and MVP not once but twice but Giannis has never been to an NBA Finals and he's in Year 7. But how many scoring titles does Giannis have?
    Well said.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Well said.
    First Curry has more rings than LeBron then KD doesn’t have an MVP 😂😂😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    357
    I would pick Luka to be the next best player in the world over those guys, he already outplayed Kawhi in their match up this season.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    First Curry has more rings than LeBron then KD doesn’t have an MVP 😂😂😂
    It was so well said though that it made it believable I guess.

    Curry and Lebron have the same amount of rings and durant has won an MVP

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Well said.
    Lol

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Like who?
    https://giphy.com/gifs/upset-look-th...pOdWXQy5a4nVGk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,555
    I'll still take kawhi, unless brons saving something. Kawhi was having the better playoffs still, pg13 let him down. AD is a game changer.

    Clips vs la was the better matchup for them but Larry bird had different plans

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He has one real ring.

    Dude.

    KD left and joined a fully assembled 73 team as its best player.


    It wasn't beatable.


    Imagine the 96 bulls. Beat Orlando.

    Shaq then leaves Orlando and joins the bulls.



    This what happened.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    If this is your argument that Curry's last two championships do not count because he was on a super team, then LeBron does not have any championships that count. I mean, I do not believe that, but is appears that you do. All of LeBron's championships have come on super teams. You cannot have it both ways.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    If this is your argument that Curry's last two championships do not count because he was on a super team, then LeBron does not have any championships that count. I mean, I do not believe that, but is appears that you do. All of LeBron's championships have come on super teams. You cannot have it both ways.
    LeBron played against teams on his teams level.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I'll still take kawhi, unless brons saving something. Kawhi was having the better playoffs still, pg13 let him down. AD is a game changer.

    Clips vs la was the better matchup for them but Larry bird had different plans
    Yea PG sucked but so did he game 7
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    If this is your argument that Curry's last two championships do not count because he was on a super team, then LeBron does not have any championships that count. I mean, I do not believe that, but is appears that you do. All of LeBron's championships have come on super teams. You cannot have it both ways.
    It wasn't a superteam like Brons. Its a super-duper team, It would be like if either Curry or KD had joined Brons superteam in Miami, thats what those rings mean.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea PG sucked but so did he game 7
    Yeah Im talking about the entirety of the playoffs and series, not just a single game that would have never been necessary without the supporting cast completely crumbling throughout.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,555
    I dont think you guys understand just how much of a drop off the teams strengths suffered outside of Kawhi (who avg 30-10-5 on insane efficiency vs the Nuggs).

    Trez went from 6moy to unplayable these playoffs as he entered the bubble late due to a sad family matter. PG13 was battling ****ing depression in the bubble, hes clearly not the same guy hes been, I know hes pandemic P/Playoff p and all but this was a new low for him, he literally had zero confidence in himself. Pat Bev was injured and trying to regain his form. Without those strengths, its a team of role players around Kawhi and a 1 dimensional scorer in Louis

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,555
    My only worry is that Zubac now knows his worth and commands a big pay day. Always liked that guy

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,116
    There are seven players who stand above the rest of the NBA and then there is Lebron who stands above them. He is the top of the NBA pyramid and has been since 2007-08. KD only joined the Warriors so he could beat Lebron. Kawhi Leonard intentionally sabotaged the Lakers' free agency plans and forced the Clippers to mortgage their future for Paul George just so he could beat Lebron. Lebron is the greatest of the generation and it's not close, he's already a top 5 player ever and while he may not eclipse Jordan's titles, he certainly has him beat on longevity and he probably has YEARS left. IMO this is top 10 currently

    1. Lebron
    2. Kawhi
    3. KD
    4. Giannis
    5. Harden
    6. AD
    7. Curry
    8. Luka
    9. Jokic
    10. Lillard

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •