Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

The Best In The World

Giannis- Nope
    KL- Nope
    Curry-Nope

all year every year we keep waiting to find the new best player in the world and the 3 above were suppose to be just that except 2 of them just **** the bed in the playoffs and a curry without klay/durant looked like a top 40 player at best... For years it was he plays in the east. Lebron James is dominating 17 years into this league and is still the best player by far even now against the best competition the west has thrown at him... He still has to go through a very underrated nuggets team and then the heat/celtics but nomatter what happens we need to stop.... Nobody can hold lebrons jock period. He is the best player in the world and he will be that until he retires... The dude is a freak of nature in terms of his skill set/physical ability and durability the likes we have never seen in any sport ever. Enjoy the ride people and stop trying to crown these fake *** dudes the best in the world.

Ameen.

LeBron.
    Best player since 2007.
    Best player in the history IMO.

Yep I needed to see what Kawhi would do this season before I said the torch was passed, it wasnít.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Kawhi is great but he ain't no torch bearer.

A healthy KD is the closest thing to LeBron, and yet I think LeBron's overall impact makes it a bit of landslide.

KD
    LBJ
    Kawhi
    Curry

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

but he only came to LA to make movies in holywood. I mean it's true, but he can win as well. At least more than a load managed Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    KD
    LBJ
    Kawhi
    Curry
    KD above Lebron?

i cant

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    KD above Lebron?

i cant
    I didn't say an order lmao

But Lbj isn't the same Lbj, he has aged.

I would select a hand full of players over Lbj, if I could pick any player in the league and place them on the HEAT right now.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Kawhi is great but he ain't no torch bearer.

A healthy KD is the closest thing to LeBron, and yet I think LeBron's overall impact makes it a bit of landslide.
    True. KD is also the only player that has been somewhat held to similar standards as LeBron (still not close). Giannis, Kawhi will always get a pass in situations LeBron gets scrutinised.

Years ago, people loved to hop on the bandwagon and say Curry or KD is the best. But it's a team sport, they were both in a much better situation than LeBron. Put LBJ on that Warriors team, and he will average a triple-double on 60% shooting whilst sweeping the playoffs.

One season, you have an empty roster, the first player you pick is LeBron, even in his 17th season, it's a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    but he only came to LA to make movies in holywood. I mean it's true, but he can win as well. At least more than a load managed Kawhi
    They didnít even make the playoffs without Russian styled collusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I say it is Kevin Durant when healthy

The there really a big debate about this outside of ESPN idiots? He is the best player in the NBA but heís still a *****

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Like how are y'all ignoring Kevin Durant here...KD when healthy is probably just as good as LeBron...may even be better than LeBron

LBJ and Kawhi still my top two. KD gets a NR due to the injury and not knowing what he will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They didnít even make the playoffs without Russian styled collusion

This. But AD doesn't even have half a testicle so this is where we are.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast