• Nuggets in 5

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

1 7.14%
  • Nuggets in 7

3 21.43%
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Murray went from getting anything he wanted to getting nothing. Bron shut him down like he shut down Rose like 10 years ago. And still...
    the best part is he literally said he is mine lol.... but bron doesnt have the killer mentality bruh amirite?

OP Updated !!!

Lakeshow ending this Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Nuggets homer? Superstars get calls, see Harden etc...that's a superstars league, you have two, stop crying.
    Collected my thoughts in the next post.
    Last edited by tp13baby; 09-25-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Nuggets homer? Superstars get calls, see Harden etc...that's a superstars league, you have two, stop crying.
    I acknowledge that. Draymond talked about it. Murray talked about it.

Barkley said how badly that game was reffed.

Malone is asking how do we go to the league to get those calls.

A day after the letter, LeBron and AD get more attempts at the line than the whole Nuggets team by 5. I knew we were going to at some point get absolutely ****ed, and although I love the Nuggets, I wanted the Clips to win because last night that **** wouldn’t of happened.

That’s what’s tough. Watching AD not get touched on fouls or LeBron throwing the hammer on Murray’s forearms. AD rolling his ankle on no foul but Jokic shoots a 3 and LeBron is in Jokics landing area with no whistle. It’s not superstar calls at that point, it is about what makes the league more money.

Am I blaming the refs for the loss? They were a reason but the controllables like rebounding was bigger reasons.

I know big markets won’t understand, nor will the teams with the leagues most marketable players, but bad reffing is a problem in this league and I with confidence can say a lot of small market fans or teams without true stars can say the same. Like I said, as a Nuggets fan I knew we would get screwed and I would have to live with it, but that fourth quarter was bad and all fans outside of Lakers fans see that. 2 games now where the refs were trending topics on Twitter. Not the great show of LeBron or how great AD has been but the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I acknowledge that. Draymond talked about it. Murray talked about it.

Barkley said how badly that game was reffed.

Malone is asking how do we go to the league to get those calls.

A day after the letter, LeBron and AD get more attempts at the line than the whole Nuggets team by 5. I knew we were going to at some point get absolutely ****ed, and although I love the Nuggets, I wanted the Clips to win because last night that **** wouldn’t of happened.

That’s what’s tough. Watching AD not get touched on fouls or LeBron throwing the hammer on Murray’s forearms. AD rolling his ankle on no foul but Jokic shoots a 3 and LeBron is in Jokics landing area with no whistle. It’s not superstar calls at that point, it is about what makes the league more money.

Am I blaming the refs for the loss? They were a reason but the controllables like rebounding was bigger reasons.

I know big markets won’t understand, nor will the teams with the leagues most marketable players, but bad reffing is a problem in this league and I with confidence can say a lot of small market fans or teams without true stars can say the same. Like I said, as a Nuggets fan I knew we would get screwed and I would have to live with it, but that fourth quarter was bad and all fans outside of Lakers fans see that. 2 games now where the refs were trending topics on Twitter. Not the great show of LeBron or how great AD has been but the refs.
    It’s ok to blame the refs, everyone is also obviously seeing it as well due to it trending. It’s what worries me most if we meet them in the finals. They are not going to let LeBron lose this ring.

The refs aren't the reason the Lakers might win it all. Give me a break lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

to all the people blaming the refs saying the league wants the Lakers in the finals instead of the Nuggets, that may 100% be true..... but I would like to ask do you think the league wanted a Lakers/Nuggets WCF, or a Lakers/Clippers WCF?
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Denver beat the Clippers because they were able to hold PG and KL to 10 and 14 points in game 7. Yo can’t do that to Bron and AD. Blaming the refs is crazy. And AD did come down on the back of Millsap foot so he was in his space. Lebron shut down Murray and Lebron had plenty of non calls that should of been calls. PLENTY. The better team is winning. It’s not over, Denver could outplay the Lakers, but right now the Lakers have been outplaying the nuggets by a slim margin where two games could of gone either way
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 09-25-2020 at 12:15 PM.

What's more outrageous? The fact LeBron, who has the ball in his hands 90% of his time on the court, lives in the paint, and plays physically, shot 14 free throws last night against a team with no one to guard him? Or the fact that LeBron had ten TOTAL free throw attempts through the first 3 games?

LBJ actually has a tough whistle. If he was reffed fairly, he's probably taking 20 FTs per game. The idea the refs handed the Lakers that game last night is silly. But this is what happens - the worse team complains about the whistle when the better team wins. A tale as old as time.

Game by game

Game 1: Lakers 9 more fta
    Game 2: Nuggets 14 more fta
    Game 3: Nuggets 7 more fta
    Game 4: Lakers 12 more fta

Hahaha. Its all ********. Give me a break.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    What's more outrageous? The fact LeBron, who has the ball in his hands 90% of his time on the court, lives in the paint, and plays physically, shot 14 free throws last night against a team with no one to guard him? Or the fact that LeBron had ten TOTAL free throw attempts through the first 3 games?

LBJ actually has a tough whistle. If he was reffed fairly, he's probably taking 20 FTs per game. The idea the refs handed the Lakers that game last night is silly. But this is what happens - the worse team complains about the whistle when the better team wins. A tale as old as time.
    LBJ bangs. If he was called “fairly” he would go to line more but he would also be in foul trouble more bc of offensive fouls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post

This guy gets it

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

I figured the Lakers would take this in 5, so I'm looking for a close out on Saturday. No disrespect meant to the Nuggets, that is a solid team with players that are going to give fits to the league for years to come. But this is starting to feel like the Lakers' year to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    LBJ bangs. If he was called “fairly” he would go to line more but he would also be in foul trouble more bc of offensive fouls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd agree with this also

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast