• Nuggets in 5

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

1 7.14%
  • Nuggets in 7

3 21.43%
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    AD would be a moron to leave... lebron gives him so many easy buckets its nuts
    Lbj wont be there for ever. As you know he is in his 17 season.

You never know, Miami does have cap space this offseason. I don't believe AD will leave (because before the Lakers pulled off the trade for him, they asked him will you re-sign & AD said yes).

But, I would still like Pat to try to make a pitch to him this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Lbj wont be there for ever. As you know he is in his 17 season.

You never know, Miami does have cap space this offseason. I don't believe AD will leave (because before the Lakers pulled off the trade for him, they asked him will you re-sign & AD said yes).

But, I would still like Pat to try to make a pitch to him this off season.
    if it was anyone else id say AD should walk but man... LBJ doesnt seem like he is gonna age/breakdown lol

its the WCF and there were times out there tonight where he looked like he was using 10 pct because nothing more was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if it was anyone else id say AD should walk but man... LBJ doesnt seem like he is gonna age/breakdown lol

its the WCF and there were times out there tonight where he looked like he was using 10 pct because nothing more was needed.
    Everyone says the east is a cakewalk, but the dude finally goes out west and he’s having the easiest playoff run of his life. Never seen him use so little energy in a conference finals. People forget, that being in the West means also having better teamates. Bron finally out west and It’s the path of least resistance lol

Everyone says the east is a cakewalk, but the dude finally goes out west and he’s having the easiest playoff run of his life. Never seen him use so little energy in a conference finals. People forget, that being in the West means also having better teamates. Bron finally out west and It’s the path of least resistance lol
    pretty much this.... he tried harder out east lol... he is toying with teams so far in these playoffs. It was game 2 of the portland series and then the rocket series where they were down game 1 already and he put his foot down and even though it was like he wasnt trying his hardest but it was still over kill. Tonight was nuts... He was so relaxed/so cerebral... Bron was a surgeon out in that ***** and its scary to think if they need him to he can go from 10 pct or 50 pct to 100 pct and just take over.

The dude isnt human.

Bron's barely reaching his 4th prime.

After last night...Lakers in 5 or 6

AD will re sign regardless of if they win the title or not cuz he a Rich Paul guy and Rich Paul represents LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Nah, beating an injured C's team and Giannis in the playoffs isn't like taking on Bron/Kawhi.
    Hahaha we always have to discredit Miami no matter what.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Impressive win for the Lakers. I think they officiating was very bad in their favor though. This is what worries me most if we were to both make the finals. LeBron winning his 4th and bringing a ring to LA the year of Kobes death is such a huge storyline idk if they’ll give anyone a fair shake. We’ll see.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Impressive win for the Lakers. I think they officiating was very bad in their favor though. This is what worries me most if we were to both make the finals. LeBron winning his 4th and bringing a ring to LA the year of Kobes death is such a huge storyline idk if they’ll give anyone a fair shake. We’ll see.
    I think the Heat should try and shake things up should they make it and play LA. take some hard fouls game one. Make everyone uncomfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    AD will re sign regardless of if they win the title or not cuz he a Rich Paul guy and Rich Paul represents LeBron
    After Pat smooth talken. If Paul Rich isn't on board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9znm...hannel=ZayaNyx

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think the Heat should try and shake things up should they make it and play LA. take some hard fouls game one. Make everyone uncomfortable

UD is on the bench waiting for a moment like this haha

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    UD is on the bench waiting for a moment like this haha
    That would be classic

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Obviously you don't count this Nuggets team out, but as I have said before, the Lakers are the worst possible matchup for them.

Denver's offense runs through Nikola Jokic. They destroyed the Clippers in the paint, and when LAC brought a double, he simply used his amazing passing skills to find wide open role players for jumpers. The Lakers have Anthony Davis, who can check Jokic all game, as well as 2 or 3 other bigs who can play him for minutes at a time. Jokic is going to lose the battle to AD. He's going to have to absolutely dominate the minutes a Howard, McGee, or LeBron plays on him. If he can't do that, Denver isn't winning a game.

On the perimeter, people seem to forget the Lakers are an excellent defensive team. The Nuggets have 1 guy outside who can create his own shot in Jamal Murray. Everyone else needs help. Los Angeles hasn't had an issue shutting down offenses like that. So either Murray is going to average 40 (which he can), or all of those guys are going to struggle.

Either way, it's just 1 game. But it doesn't bode well for Denver that the Lakers have someone to guard their best player, and they have no one to guard Los Angeles' top 2. Unlike the Clippers, the Lakers don't rely on jumpers. So their offense is less likely to go ice cold as they keep attacking the paint. It's 1 game, but it's a really bad matchup. AD looked like he was playing at 40% out there and LeBron only had to play 31 minutes. If Denver doesn't figure something out, they won't need to worry about even getting to a 3-1 series to come back from.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    Obviously you don't count this Nuggets team out, but as I have said before, the Lakers are the worst possible matchup for them.

Denver's offense runs through Nikola Jokic. They destroyed the Clippers in the paint, and when LAC brought a double, he simply used his amazing passing skills to find wide open role players for jumpers. The Lakers have Anthony Davis, who can check Jokic all game, as well as 2 or 3 other bigs who can play him for minutes at a time. Jokic is going to lose the battle to AD. He's going to have to absolutely dominate the minutes a Howard, McGee, or LeBron plays on him. If he can't do that, Denver isn't winning a game.
    The Lakers' size certainly makes life tougher for Jokic who's always going to see at least a 7 footer guarding him at all times. Unlike the last series where he ended up being guarded by Harrell.

The main concern I have for the Nuggets Is turnovers and transition defense. That's what killed them in game 1. A lot of the turnovers were just really bad passes into traffic that resulted in 2 points the other way. The fouls were also disheartening.

The encouraging part of game 1 was that they didn't get out-rebounded and they did manage to shoot 50%.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast