Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Should the clippers trade Kawhi Leonard

1 year left on the contract with a player option for the 3rd. With Zublock and Harrell likely leaving, it begs the question if the Clippers should accelerate a rebuild. Another question is if they would be better with SGA , Gallo and the Picks they traded for PG. Because Kawhi/SGA/Galo/Zublock surely woulda done better than what we saw last night.

Of course not he's a top 5 player and as long as KL and PG are together they are title contenders.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

I would trade PG13 way before I would ever think about getting rid of Kawhi

If Kawhi and PG leave the Clippers are in rebuild mode anyway. You keep Kawhi and PG and try for a title, if they win you got a title and maybe they stay. If they don't and leave, well you're rebuilding anyway.

Keep Kawhi and PG13 but add a 3rd star Big 3 to that core...they instantly become title contenders easily

Kawhi specifically wanted to be in LA and heís already got his rings. No way should they panic on him leaving.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Keep Kawhi and PG13 but add a 3rd star Big 3 to that core...they instantly become title contenders easily
    This is so sick. Imagine having Kawhi and PG13 and being like "we are only 1 star away!"

Gross.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    This is so sick. Imagine having Kawhi and PG13 and being like "we are only 1 star away!"

Gross.
    3 stars is unnecessary and can hamper a team do to having zero bench. Better just to add the right roll players around those two

I like the dynamic duo trend thatís going around the league right now. PG isnít that guy tho, heís probably the most overrated player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    3 stars is unnecessary and can hamper a team do to having zero bench. Better just to add the right roll players around those two
    I mean Celtics Big 3, Heat Big 3, Warriors Big 3, all disagree with you but to each his own.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I like the dynamic duo trend thatís going around the league right now. PG isnít that guy tho, heís probably the most overrated player in the league.

He's a top 15-20 player and one of the best 2 way players in the league. He can shoot, drive, pass, and is a great defender. But sure because he had 2 bad games in a 7 game series let's call him the most overrated player in the league.

Kristaps Porzingis

Definitely not.

Kawhi is not the issue, and with how he left Toronto, I highly doubt any team would give anything good for a definite 1 yr rental.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post

He's a top 15-20 player and one of the best 2 way players in the league. He can shoot, drive, pass, and is a great defender. But sure because he had 2 bad games in a 7 game series let's call him the most overrated player in the league.
    And another playoff choke job, he was garbage the 1st round too. I donít want players who choke on the biggest stage consistently.

People have him top 10 and majority would say heís better than Jimmy.

Paul George is often taking 3s instead of driving and collapsing the defense for guys who can't create their own shot. His shooting percentages always seem to take a nose dive in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    And another playoff choke job, he was garbage the 1st round too. I donít want players who choke on the biggest stage consistently.

People have him top 10 and majority would say heís better than Jimmy.
    I think you are relying too much on noise from sports forums/internet. The All-NBA teams just came out and Jimmy Butler made All-NBA 3rd team (top 15). Paul George did not make any team.

Kristaps Porzingis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast