Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Danny Ainge is hella overrated

Absoutely rapes the nets in a trade & the nets are a bigger contender before the celtics. holy ****ing ****.

Someone convince me I'm wrong. I dare u

welcome to what i have been saying for years

In a Celtics troll thread you somehow manage to put Giannis in the title. Your homer training is now complete young grasshopper.

WTF is this?

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    In a Celtics troll thread you somehow manage to put Giannis in the title. Your homer training is now complete young grasshopper.
    No idea what happened here. But ainge is Hella overrated

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    welcome to what i have been saying for years
    He's made one good move aside from the rape trade. Brad Steven's.

Great thread title! Typing is hard...

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Great thread title! Typing is hard...
    **** hommie- the thread was created just before midnight; it ain't take a rocket scientist You'll be in the same position this entire NBA season.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    **** hommie- the thread was created just before midnight; it ain't take a rocket scientist You'll be in the same position this entire NBA season.
    Yeah, your effort on this sentence wasn't much better than your effort on the title. Seriously, dude, you're communicating with complete strangers on the internet who could live half a world away from you. We don't know you, we're not in your head and we can't decipher your thoughts just because you exploded some words on a screen. Take 10 extra seconds to read your thoughts before clicking that button and ask yourself, "Is this legible?" If it's not, take another 30 seconds to make it legible.

Giannis Ainge & Danny Antetokounmpo itís all the same lol

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Yeah, your effort on this sentence wasn't much better than your effort on the title. Seriously, dude
    Lol thatís jokes... For Giannis and Bucky I think English might be like their 3rd language. Letís give em a break.

He has an interesting point though, the nets made that ridiculous trade for Pierce and KG and they got scorched for it. But with out picks they managed to build a contender before the Celtics could with all those assets.

My only thing is, is it he brilliance of the Nets FO? Or did they simply luck out that the Irving - Celtics experiment didnít work? And the KD - Warriors experiment fizzled out sooner then anticipated?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 07-26-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol thatís jokes... For Giannis and Bucky I think English might be like their 3rd language. Letís give em a break.

He has an interesting point though, the nets made that ridiculous trade for Pierce and KG and they got scorched for it. But with out picks they managed to build a contender before the Celtics could with all those assets.

My only thing is, is it he brilliance of the Nets FO? Or did they simply luck out that the Irving - Celtics experiment didnít work? And the KD - Warriors experiment fizzled out sooner then anticipated?
    I made a typo in my response to MBT. My point in what he bolded was that I was drinking; which he will likely be doing if Westy & Harden don't pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I made a typo in my response to MBT. My point in what he bolded was that I was drinking; which he will likely be doing if Westy & Harden don't pan out.
    Is all good bruh I know what you meant.

I know PSD hates WB, but as a Rockets fan Iím stoked about getting WB.

If you watch Rockets games, their biggest issue that would stand out to you is how quickly they lose leads whenever Harden rests. Or how much further they fall behind. With WB we can now stagger to ensure one of them is on the floor at all times.

Iím excited to see WB in Dantonís system as well. Plus we kept Tucker, Gordon, Capela who I think are a great supporting cast. I have a great feeling about the Rockets up coming season.

Chris Paul was a great player and is still very good, but his age and proneness to injury was a major concern.

This forum has become a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Is all good bruh I know what you meant.

I know PSD hates WB, but as a Rockets fan Iím stoked about getting WB.

If you watch Rockets games, their biggest issue that would stand out to you is how quickly they lose leads whenever Harden rests. Or how much further they fall behind. With WB we can now stagger to ensure one of them is on the floor at all times.

Iím excited to see WB in Dantonís system as well. Plus we kept Tucker, Gordon, Capela who I think are a great supporting cast. I have a great feeling about the Rockets up coming season.

Chris Paul was a great player and is still very good, but his age and proneness to injury was a major concern.

The one thing about the entire off-season that I still don't understand is why the Rockets were so anxious to swap Capela + (likely picks) for butler. Capela is a beast & adding jimmy to CP3/Harden would mean that their reboudning & post play would have been brutal

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast