• Nuggets in 5

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

1 7.14%
  • Nuggets in 7

3 21.43%
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lakers complain about FTs. LeBron rewarded with 14 FTs tonight.
    And should’ve been 20. Well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    game was over as soon as lebron said i want murray
    Dude forced 1 tough shot and one obvious foul.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    That last drive was absolutely a foul. Lebron fouled him on that layup 100

That could have made it 105-104. Instead Rondo make its 107-102. That's a big swing late.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

AD finally had a big boy rebound there at the end too for a second chance. He played better after twisting the ankle lmao.

Honestly, I feel like we should be down 3-1, so I’ll ****in take it. But Denver has us where they want us....monkaS

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Murray got hit on the last drive
    Lebron gets hit on every single drive

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Lakers homer? You have no problem for a team that is more talented cry to the league office?
    Nuggets homer? Superstars get calls, see Harden etc...that's a superstars league, you have two, stop crying.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

The Lakers were way more active on the boards this game, plus Jokic and Millsap foul trouble really hurt the Nuggets defensively. Despite that, I was surprised that the Nuggets were able to hang in all game. They've had moments now in two games where they could've swung the series and but ended up getting outplayed by the better team.

Also, Jokic with only 2 FTs and Dwight with only 2 PFs is a bit fishy. I know Jokic plays on the perimeter mostly but he does post up as well and there was a lot of contact.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    lol, I feel you.

This ain't going 6...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Moral of the story: complaint to the league about a lack of foul calls works.

how many points did murray who was on fire score once lebron said at the 4 minute mark he is mine? It wasnt just about the block/etc or the so called foul it was about him completely taking murray out of the equation because murray was going off at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Also, Jokic with only 2 FTs and Dwight with only 2 PFs is a bit fishy. I know Jokic plays on the perimeter mostly but he does post up as well and there was a lot of contact.
    its the NBA... people need to come to terms with the officiating sucks... Its not a lakers thing but a ref thing. A close 2nd would be umps in baseball and how they start/cause confrontation then throw guys out... if the leagues would actually fire refs for their performances this wouldnt be a thing but the union negates that ability

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    how many points did murray who was on fire score once lebron said at the 4 minute mark he is mine? It wasnt just about the block/etc or the so called foul it was about him completely taking murray out of the equation because murray was going off at the time.
    Murray went from getting anything he wanted to getting nothing. Bron shut him down like he shut down Rose like 10 years ago. And still...

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast