• Nuggets in 5

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

1 7.14%
  • Nuggets in 7

3 21.43%
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It's pretty simple, AD and LeBron cheated the system to become teammates. Go Nuggets
    I don't think giving up Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, the draft rights to De'Andre Hunter, two future first round picks, a first-round pick swap and cash. Plus also sent Isaac Bonga, Jemerrio Jones, Moritz Wagner and a future second round draft pick to the Wizards, who in return, sent cash consideration to the Pelicans. Is cheating the system lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yeah, I can't be too harsh on him because I think he just either doesn't understand or doesn't trust his teammates. It could maybe even be a lack of confidence thing.

If the defense is on a string and you all communicate and trust each other, you stick to your defensive assignment regardless.

Both plays, to me, it seems like he feels if he goes out to the 3 point line to contest the shot, that no one will rotate to cover the rim. But on last second plays if this guy is iffy, he shouldn't be on the floor.

I understand you're supposed to give up a jumper over a layup but if you trust your help then denying the ball or contesting the jumper, in theory, won't leave a wide open lane.
    I will be harsh on him because I have seen it ever since he came to us. Solid passer, gives us energy, but the dude has zero defensive IQ. I watch it with his terrible pick and roll defense. He is a below average rebounder and hardly ever boxes out.

This is my point Jokic lacks the athletic ability to be an elite defender, but just being smart is the reason he ranks in the top 5 in points per possession on screen and roll defense. He is consistently a top notch defensive rebounder because he understands to just box out. He has great hands to get steals. So when I watch a guy with very large limitations get the job done defensively, then in the same game get to watch an athletic player look lost with the same team, same system, I can identify Mason doesnít have an ounce of defensive b-ball IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I will be harsh on him because I have seen it ever since he came to us. Solid passer, gives us energy, but the dude has zero defensive IQ. I watch it with his terrible pick and roll defense. He is a below average rebounder and hardly ever boxes out.

This is my point Jokic lacks the athletic ability to be an elite defender, but just being smart is the reason he ranks in the top 5 in points per possession on screen and roll defense. He is consistently a top notch defensive rebounder because he understands to just box out. He has great hands to get steals. So when I watch a guy with very large limitations get the job done defensively, then in the same game get to watch an athletic player look lost with the same team, same system, I can identify Mason doesnít have an ounce of defensive b-ball IQ.
    I agree but if we can see it, coach Malone has to be able to see it too.

At some point he just needs to stay on the bench and stop being in positions, we all know he'll fail at.

I don't think giving up Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, the draft rights to De'Andre Hunter, two future first round picks, a first-round pick swap and cash. Plus also sent Isaac Bonga, Jemerrio Jones, Moritz Wagner and a future second round draft pick to the Wizards, who in return, sent cash consideration to the Pelicans. Is cheating the system lol
    The Pelican held out and got a pretty good deal but AD still publicly demanded a trade, stopped playing while under contract, and let the league know that he would not consider an extension with any other team. LeBron and AD hatched a play together and forced the league to comply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Pelican held out and got a pretty good deal but AD still publicly demanded a trade, stopped playing while under contract, and let the league know that he would not consider an extension with any other team. LeBron and AD hatched a plan together and forced the league to comply.

So what? lol

Have you ever heard of guys like Kawhi, Melo, Dwight Howard, Paul George, Kyrie Irving, Jimmy Butler?

2020 Western Conference Finals: (1) Los Angeles Lakers vs (3) Denver Nuggets

So what? lol

Have you ever heard of guys like Kawhi, Melo, Dwight Howard, Paul George, Kyrie Irving, Jimmy Butler?
    Thatís cheating. I rooted against KL and clippers too.

Thatís cheating. I rooted against KL and clippers too.

Meh, maybe by definition but it happens all the time.

I agree but if we can see it, coach Malone has to be able to see it too.

At some point he just needs to stay on the bench and stop being in positions, we all know he'll fail at.
    2 problems with that.

Malone trusts his vets.
    Malone will give guys multiple opportunities to prove himself

Meh, maybe by definition but it happens all the time.
    Kareem " cheated", wilt, Oscar, kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I knew we used zone a lot when Meyers started and we had slowed down with it in the bubble and playoffs up until this series. Donít do that.
    Lol, u were bragging before the series that Miami is built differently when the zone was mentioned. Good to see you can't justify beating those teams as a superior run that facing 3 ****ing goats

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    This is just false and if LeBron had 7 rings you would argue theyíre the most important thing.
    def wouldnt and never have... i have always been in the boat of judging players by rings. Its dumb

joker looks like he about to die lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Kareem " cheated", wilt, Oscar, kobe
    Some guys respect there commitments and there teammates some guys think it all about them

Some guys respect there commitments and there teammates some guys think it all about them

those guys are in the minority though... kobe/jordan 2 of the most selfish dudes ever and it worked for them.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    2 problems with that.

Malone trusts his vets.
    Malone will give guys multiple opportunities to prove himself
    But he subbed out Millsap, lol so that makes no sense.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast