• Nuggets in 5

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

1 7.14%
  • Nuggets in 7

3 21.43%
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I would have taken Jokic off there in the end. I feel for the Nuggets, they played so hard.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    That had nothing to do with Jokic. Plumlee went full on stupid and let a top 5 guy just basically pop and he did nothing.

Honestly can’t stand his bone headed *** and can’t wait to not see him on this roster.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    That had nothing to do with Jokic. Plumlee went full on stupid and let a top 5 guy just basically pop and he did nothing.

Honestly can’t stand his bone headed *** and can’t wait to not see him on this roster.
    Yeah I watched the replay after. He blew it.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Yeah they didnt refrain from their normal rotations. The Lakers felt they had the game in control but they got sloppy.

yea it was insanely conceited tbh lol... stupid as well. They deserved to lose this game for that mentality alone

Doesnt change what I said and I love LeBron.

Yeah, true. Its one game. Not worried. Its happened multiple times to every great out there. Bad quarter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

also this

AD putting his name in the book of greatest playoff game finishes in Lakers history. Love to see that. Should the Lakers win the series, that last shot will be the signature moment of the WCF.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah, true. Its one game. Not worried. Its happened multiple times to every great out there. Bad quarter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yup

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

It is absolutely sickening to watch a team fight back and your veteran get subbed in to guard the guy that is the hottest player in the game to just coward away from it.

I know LA played sloppy but it’s a game you have to steal.

I would have taken Jokic off there in the end. I feel for the Nuggets, they played so hard.

Definitely didn't understand why Joker was in over Milsap. Not sure it would have made any difference.

That's a big moment for Davis. If they win the Finals, that's the shot they'll show when they talk about this Lakers run. Huge feather in the cap of his legacy, and a huge win for LA. It's hard to completely count out Denver considering how resilient they've been this postseason, but it's hard to envision a scenario where they recover from this loss tonight.

Jokic is a beast, though. He scored 11 points in the last three minutes of that game. 11! If there any doubters left in the "Jokic is a top 10 player" debate, there shouldn't be now. That man deserves more attention and respect moving forward, regardless of how this series goes.

Davis is the clear number 1 big in the league.

It is absolutely sickening to watch a team fight back and your veteran get subbed in to guard the guy that is the hottest player in the game to just coward away from it.

I know LA played sloppy but it’s a game you have to steal.
    Yeah man, that was brutal. The Nuggets are super reseliant as you know so I'm still hopeful they can bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Definitely didn't understand why Joker was in over Milsap. Not sure it would have made any difference.
    Yeah I'm thinking from a switching perspective.

Plumlee just messed up though. He let AD get wide open as he was coming around to the strong side.

Complete breakdown in communication for the Nuggets. I think Plumlee was to blame for that one, he stopped guarding Anthony Davis and told Grant to switch. But Grant was already covering LeBron. It's the kind of defensive blunder that you just can't make.

That's a really tough loss. The Nuggets had to steal that one to even have a chance and now it looks like the Lakers are going for a sweep.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast