0 0%
  • Nuggets in 5

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

1 7.14%
  • Nuggets in 7

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

2020 Western Conference Finals: (1) Los Angeles Lakers vs (3) Denver Nuggets

Official Thread of the 2020 Western Conference Finals!

Game 1: Lakers 126, Nuggets 114

Game 2: Lakers 105, Nuggets 103

Game 3: Nuggets 114, Lakers 106

Game 4: Lakers 114, Nuggets 108

Game 5: Lakers 117, Nuggets 107

LAKERS WIN SERIES 4-1
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 09-27-2020 at 03:06 AM.

Call me crazy, Nuggets in 6.

Just too much firepower for the Lakers. I donít think they have the defenders for it especially with no AB.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Le-Con forces a couple of extra games; Lakers win this series.

Hopefully AD can put on a show.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post

Just too much firepower for the Lakers. I donít think they have the defenders for it especially with no AB.
    same **** was said about Lillard, McCollum and Harden. All 3 of them are better than Murray. Lakers as a team contained them. Lakers have bigs to cover Jokic. Lakers best defensive team left in the bubble. Nuggets may steal Game 1 and 1 more game but Lakers in 6. Who the **** is gonna stop Lebron??????????????????

Clippers were a better match for Lakers. Denver has no chance at all, but I am happy they got to the WCF. Malone my favourite coach for a while now.

lakers in 6 but i wouldnt be surprised if it goes 7... i think jokic is gonna school AD for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post

The Clippers-Nuggets series should have taught us that defence isn't played on paper. Lakers have the best team chemistry in the league, and their defence has been on point all postseason. The Lakers are also great at making adjustments, so I'm very confident they will figure out the Nuggets.

Jokic's defence will get exposed this series. Both in the Utah and Clippers series, Jokic had to guard offensively limited bigs who like to play slow and big. AD is a matchup nightmare for him. Offensively, he is way too agile for the Joker to guard him. Other players, such as Millsap and Craig are just too small. Defensively, again, AD is so quick with his feet, he is long and his strength is underrated. I specifically remember a game in Denver this year, and AD completely shut down Jokic down the stretch. When it comes to Murray, the Lakers will force the ball out of his hands, that's exactly what they did with Lillard and Harden.

The Nuggets are a great team, but the Lakers match up too well against them. The only thing they have going on for them in this series is that they have no pressure, because no one expected them to be here in the first place. I'm leaning towards the Lakers in 5, but if the Nuggets get hot, and especially the fact that they can play freely, it could go 6.

Nuggets have the shooting but donít have anyone beyond Millsap and Grant who even stand a chance keeping up with LeBron on the defensive end.

Nugget is 6 **** these entitled losers that team up and then try to just out talent everyone. Denver played better basketball then the Clipper and if the big fella can stay out of foul trouble they will do it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Nuggets in 7...I think this goes 7 games and Nuggets call me crazy I think can beat LeBron and AD but it will be a back and forth series

Lakers in 5
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Go Nuggets!

Damn theyíre upset at my prediction lol
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

I'm hoping the Nuggets win, they've been exciting to watch all playoffs. But based on what I've seen from the 4 times they played each other, I think Lakers win this in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nugget is 6 **** these entitled losers that team up and then try to just out talent everyone. Denver played better basketball then the Clipper and if the big fella can stay out of foul trouble they will do it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    People need to stop trying to paint the lakers as the clippers or one of the super teams the nba is used to. Simply isn't the case.

Its a 20 win team plus two high end superstars

Clippers are a 50 win team plus 2 of the top 3 mvp candidates from last year.

Warriors- super team unlike any in history

Heat
    Celtics

Its more comparable to the kobe shaq lakers. No one complained about them "teaming up"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast