Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Maybe its because he wants to be on a winning team instead of one rebuilding every year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    He signed with the wrong franchise if he wanted to win. He chose money obviously. He was massively over paid

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    There is nothing credible saying he wants out. The only information from legit sources is there is some frustration from the Raiders org with Trent Brown.

Vic Tafur and Vincent Bonsignore have both reports about the frustration.

In the State of the Nation Podcast with has Raiders beat Writers Vic Tafuc, Ted Nguyen,Jimmy Durkin, and Tasheen Reed which came out yesterday discussed it some. Again they did not make it out to be as big of a deal as saying either side was done.
    I can understand why the team would be frustrated with him. They made him the highest paid tackle and he cant manage to stay on the field

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Who is the source making these claims about Trent Brown? I dont see anything credible out there

https://youtu.be/euRvWkDpvkU

Like Iíve said Trade him to Tampa he will play for Brady. Trent Brown, Antonio Brown. No more damn Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Like Iíve said Trade him to Tampa he will play for Brady. Trent Brown, Antonio Brown. No more damn Browns.
    Tim Brown says WTF haha.

He signed with the wrong franchise if he wanted to win. He chose money obviously. He was massively over paid

Signing with a team that went 7-9 and expected to go 8-8+ this year to be the highest paid tackle is a great gig.

Usually you have to sign with Cleveland or the jets or (the raiders of a few years back?) that weíre expected to win 4 games at most, to get that kind of scratch. I canít imagine itís that. It does look strange. Maybe he just doesnít like Gruden? We know Gruden has no patience for injuries. Itís possible heís just more focused on his new clothing line. Which nobody would care about if he werenít a football player.

Hope he gets healthy in the next couple weeks and this is forgotten (for the rest of the season anyway, and then what they decide to do with him then will be very telling).

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Tim Brown says WTF haha.
    Don't forget Willie too!

Willie, Tim and Jim are the exceptions

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Signing with a team that went 7-9 and expected to go 8-8+ this year to be the highest paid tackle is a great gig.

Usually you have to sign with Cleveland or the jets or (the raiders of a few years back?) that weíre expected to win 4 games at most, to get that kind of scratch. I canít imagine itís that. It does look strange. Maybe he just doesnít like Gruden? We know Gruden has no patience for injuries. Itís possible heís just more focused on his new clothing line. Which nobody would care about if he werenít a football player.

Hope he gets healthy in the next couple weeks and this is forgotten (for the rest of the season anyway, and then what they decide to do with him then will be very telling).
    He signed after the 2018 season where the Raiders went 4-12.

Again, if another team offered him more money, we wouldn't be having this conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    I still dont see a credible source. Appears only to be speculation by fans that he wants out

I still dont see a credible source. Appears only to be speculation by fans that he wants out

Nothing credible on him wanting out but several beat writers have said the Raiders are growing frustrated with him...for whatever that is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He signed after the 2018 season where the Raiders went 4-12.

Again, if another team offered him more money, we wouldn't be having this conversation

Thatís exactly my point. Highest paid, AND the team is improving? Canít ask for much more, unless there is just something weird going on behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíll be in Vegas for this one. Had planned on going to the game but that is gonna happen. So Iíll find a bar with a bunch of Raiders fans hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be safe. With 550 employees testing positive for Covid at the Las Vegas Wynn alone, you have to be extra careful. It's too small a town for that many people to have it in just one location and it not spread to nearby areas.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronaviru...4511c906b.html

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Maybe its because he wants to be on a winning team instead of one rebuilding every year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    It's too soon in the season to give up on the Raiders. He'll have a hand in making this a winning franchise, or a mediocre one. Unless he's seen some things in the few practices that the team has had to indicate that it's all smoke and mirrors?

I think this is all overhyped speculation. Hopefully, he doesn't read press.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Of course unemployment is an issue. We give a lot of unemployment which pays more than some jobs do. Why get a job when you donít have to? I have a job btw. And btw we are having a pandemic.
    I'm sure that's a big part of it but what about the business closures? What about all of the temporary layoffs that are now permanent?

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast